Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Die Hard Blue

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Die Hard Blue

  1. Congrats Mitch. CovCath sure did miss you this year.
  2. Yep. Thats what I was trying to say, but didn't have the proof like you did.
  3. I shouldn't of stated it like that. All I am trying to explain is that I didn't buy the fact that you said you would take Myerhoff because he is at a small school, has less talent, but has a lot of sucess. Which you said in a previous post. Like I stated before, there is a reason why baseball has only one class. Now, since reading that second paragraph, I can see why you would pick Myerhoff.
  4. So you are saying Krumps isn't the best because he has more talent? I don't think you can look at it like that, but you are entitled to your opinon. There is a reason why baseball doesn't have classifications. Smaller schools can compete a lot better in baseball then say football, because it isn't that much of a "numbers" game.
  5. Elliot will not be a RB in college. If you think so, you are kidding yourself. He has a lot to work on (major) to be even considered to be a D-1 prospect at any position. IMO, he is nowhere in the same category as Collinsworth, Simpson, or Quainoo. Also, I have a question for the Highlands folk. What is Collinsworth being recruited as? I would think he would be a better receiver (slot type) then a DB.
  6. I might be wrong here, but didn't Justin Frisk start his career at CovCath? I would have to go with Derek Smith.
  7. That is what I thought. Hopefully he can get bigger. Also, he seemed quite timid last year, but looks like he can be a player.
  8. Did he start at safety last year?
  9. I would like to know why you think this. Your answer makes no sense. Since when does a theme mean your going to win? It means there going to "black out" the competition. Shows unity and spirit, just like any other theme.
  10. I don't buy it. Covcath also were playing in the dark. You think it was hard for Tranter to catch the ball?
  11. The was 03. In 04 CovCath won 28-0.
  12. There is always a chant like this at any game. Funny but not clever to say the least.
  13. I would rank them below the 93 and 97 teams.
  14. I have been told that if Wilson played qb that game, it would have come out in CovCath's favor. Didn't McCormick come back from injury to play this game?
  15. As I remember, Highlands kicking game, especially punting, was absolutely terrible that game. They might have averaged 15 yards per punt. One if I remember right was about 5 yards. They gave CovCath great field position the whole game. Also Brown's interception on the first drive after halftime was a huge momentum boost for CovCath.
  16. I wouldn't say that they were dominating, very good but not dominating. As CCH5432 said, I can why you would say this.
  17. The 1992 squad might have been the best team ever at CovCath.
  18. He played outside linebacker that year. Occasionally safety when they dropped into cover 2, which they ran very little of.
  19. Less skilled as a quarterback.
  20. Putting Lonkard in at QB makes no sense. There is no logical reason for replacing Hempel, who started every game last year, for a more inexperienced and less skilled player. The reason for the inconsistent play of the offense last year was do to lack of experience and knowledge of the offense. For Ryle to be a good team next year, they need experienced people on the field, especially at QB.
  21. It was mandatory last year. I know that for a fact. Why did Maile go on this date, instead of going on an earlier date? Thats the only question I have.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.