Everything posted by nkuclubbaseball19
-
Dayton/Highlands Predictions Friday April 10th
Grow up. Nobody is ducking anyone. Except actual ducks that are loving the amount of rain NKY has received.
- Covington Catholic 7 Dixie Heights 5 (8 innings)
-
Boone County 9 Ryle 5
It's still early in the year. Roesel will have them ready when the games matter.
-
Should baseball start sooner?
No. Right now teams battle to get outside because of cold and snow. That will only get worse if the season is moved up. What other states start sooner? Florida, Georgia, Arizona?
-
Highlands 11 Bishop Brossart 1
My understanding is teams were told if they waited around for four hours or so the fields would be dry enough to play. The teams (or atleast a few) said heck no to that and left.
-
Is there any good games to watch in NKY this weekend?
Oh I know. It's only a matter of time I think until that game gets called too.
-
Is there any good games to watch in NKY this weekend?
Only game still on right now is HC at CCH. Everything else is cancelled.
-
Highlands today
Right now I'm told it still shows as being on.
-
Hey Ump! Call it like you see it
"Hey blue, I respectfully disagree with your call" :lol2: This is very well thought out and very true. It's not just coaches arguing that makes things bad, it's everyone. Parents and players included. Depending on the level, there is only one umpire at times and there is a lot to see. That makes it difficult.
-
Simon Kenton 2015 Schedule
Earlier in this thread you said this is a new year but yet you keeping going to the past to support your arguments. You can't have it both ways.
-
Simon Kenton 2015 Schedule
You said that last year. What happened?
-
Boone County 11 Bellevue 3
Yes I believe that is correct. Coach is not affected by a player's ejection either.
-
Boone County 11 Bellevue 3
It may be possible that the exception does not apply in the case of an ejection, only an injury. Not sure though as I don't have a rulebook.
-
Boone County 11 Bellevue 3
By rule exception 4-4-1f a team can finish a game with eight players. An out would be called when the position of the ejected player comes back up in the batting order.
-
Boone County 11 Bellevue 3
On top of Clyde's question, an ejection of one player caused a shortage of players??
-
State Champs: Way Too Early Edition
I know last year NKY did not have any 3A teams and I don't think anyone moved into 3A this year either.
-
Beechwood / Highland Updates
Who will be in attendance? I won't be able to make it but hoping someone can send updates.
-
State Champs: Way Too Early Edition
I'd love for NKY to bring home 5 titles but I don't see it. I think 2 are reasonable (Beechwood and Highlands).
-
Highlands 2015
Post 154 was the roster and you replied to it.
-
Beechwood 13 Highlands 0 (JV)
Don't take this wrong way but this was a JV game, early in the year, and during March Madness. Not saying it's right but the lack of replies doesn't surprise me for those reasons. Also, there are no stats or information posted so it's hard for people to comment on something they know nothing about. Did Beechwood hit the cover off the ball? Did Highlands walk a lot of batters or make a ton of errors? The score tells very little about the game.
-
Highlands vs Beechwood
Does Beechwood still only have dirt around the mound, plate and bases? And is Highlands field still at the bottom of a hill?
-
Who will have the top O-lines in NKY this year?
Possibly last year when Dixie's o-line was very strong.
-
New Dixie Heights 110M Hurdle Record
Congrats to Miles! Great to hear and I'd love to see what he can do in better temps. On a side note, weird to see you in this forum @Content1 but I know you'll provide great recognition for the kids :thumb:
-
Question About Netflix
I watch it on the smart TV in the living room, my iPhone, my laptop or my PS3.
-
Northern Kentucky coaches poll
Really left off. They were voted the #6 team in NKY.