Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Champs: Way Too Early Edition

Featured Replies

With the realignment, the classes have been shaken up. Some schools seem to have an easier path to the finals, while others path is now more trecherous. Who do you see bringing it home?

 

1A- Beechwood

2A- Mayfield

3A- no clue

4A- no clue

5A- Covington Catholic (FWIW, I don't pick against my alma mater)

6A- Trinity

 

Fire away...

  • Replies 62
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A- Beechwood

2A- CAL

3A- Central

4A- Johnson Central

5A- Pulaski County

6A- Trinity

 

Long way to season.

  • Author
1A- Beechwood

2A- CAL

3A- Central

4A- Johnson Central

5A- Pulaski County

6A- Trinity

 

Long way to season.

I forgot about Johnson Central. It seems like they've legitimately been on the cusp since 2006. I'll be pulling for them to bring home the hardware.

1A: Beechwood

2A: DeSales

3A: Belfry

4A: Warren Central

5A: Highlands

6A: Trinity

 

1A, 3A, and 4A I'm less certain about, but I'll still throw a guess in there. DeSales has been on the rise, and I think they will surprise everyone. Highlands, I expect to continue, although they will definitely face a tougher field of challengers this year. Bowling Green could certainly take it from them. Trinity, I have to pick, but bias aside I do think they return good talent and have the best chance of taking the title again. Male is likely to be their biggest challenger this year, though if St. X gets their coaching staff in order they can threaten just as much.

Waaaaaaay to early thoughts

 

1A-no idea

2A-CAL or Mayfield

3A-Belfry

4A-Boyle Co

5A-Highlands

6A-Trinity

Waaaaaaay to early thoughts

 

1A-no idea

2A-CAL or Mayfield

3A-Belfry

4A-Boyle Co

5A-Highlands

6A-Trinity

 

I think Boyle and Lex Cath moved to 3A

I think Boyle and Lex Cath moved to 3A

 

I did say waaaaaaay too early :lol2:

Waaaaaaay to early thoughts

 

1A-no idea

2A-CAL or Mayfield

3A-Belfry

4A-Boyle Co

5A-Highlands

6A-Trinity

 

Since Boyle is now 3A I'll go with them or Belfry in 3A with no idea for 4A

Haha, it'll be here before you know it!! Spring ball right around the corner...!

1A Beechwood

2A Lloyd

3A Belfry

4A Scott

5A Highlands

6A Simon Kenton

1A Beechwood

2A Lloyd

3A Belfry

4A Scott

5A Highlands

6A Simon Kenton

 

I'd love for NKY to bring home 5 titles but I don't see it. I think 2 are reasonable (Beechwood and Highlands).

I wouldn't rule out Scott this season in 4A. Everyone is doubting the talent they are bringing. I also like Sk this season .

  • Author
I wouldn't rule out Scott this season in 4A. Everyone is doubting the talent they are bringing. I also like Sk this season .

 

It would be great for nky football if Scott could turn that corner.

1A Beechwood

2A Lloyd

3A Belfry

4A Scott

5A Highlands

6A Simon Kenton

 

Chuckle. An optimistic prediction I would think. Does NKY not have any 3A teams?

 

I tell you what, though. If SK plays anybody other than Trinity in the state finals, I'll root for them. And you can hold me to that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.