Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkuclubbaseball19

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkuclubbaseball19

  1. Grow up. Nobody is ducking anyone. Except actual ducks that are loving the amount of rain NKY has received.
  2. This game was last night. Dixie is atleast 4-1 maybe 5-1 now.
  3. It's still early in the year. Roesel will have them ready when the games matter.
  4. No. Right now teams battle to get outside because of cold and snow. That will only get worse if the season is moved up. What other states start sooner? Florida, Georgia, Arizona?
  5. My understanding is teams were told if they waited around for four hours or so the fields would be dry enough to play. The teams (or atleast a few) said heck no to that and left.
  6. Oh I know. It's only a matter of time I think until that game gets called too.
  7. Only game still on right now is HC at CCH. Everything else is cancelled.
  8. Right now I'm told it still shows as being on.
  9. "Hey blue, I respectfully disagree with your call" :lol2: This is very well thought out and very true. It's not just coaches arguing that makes things bad, it's everyone. Parents and players included. Depending on the level, there is only one umpire at times and there is a lot to see. That makes it difficult.
  10. Earlier in this thread you said this is a new year but yet you keeping going to the past to support your arguments. You can't have it both ways.
  11. You said that last year. What happened?
  12. Yes I believe that is correct. Coach is not affected by a player's ejection either.
  13. It may be possible that the exception does not apply in the case of an ejection, only an injury. Not sure though as I don't have a rulebook.
  14. By rule exception 4-4-1f a team can finish a game with eight players. An out would be called when the position of the ejected player comes back up in the batting order.
  15. On top of Clyde's question, an ejection of one player caused a shortage of players??
  16. I know last year NKY did not have any 3A teams and I don't think anyone moved into 3A this year either.
  17. Who will be in attendance? I won't be able to make it but hoping someone can send updates.
  18. I'd love for NKY to bring home 5 titles but I don't see it. I think 2 are reasonable (Beechwood and Highlands).
  19. Post 154 was the roster and you replied to it.
  20. Don't take this wrong way but this was a JV game, early in the year, and during March Madness. Not saying it's right but the lack of replies doesn't surprise me for those reasons. Also, there are no stats or information posted so it's hard for people to comment on something they know nothing about. Did Beechwood hit the cover off the ball? Did Highlands walk a lot of batters or make a ton of errors? The score tells very little about the game.
  21. Does Beechwood still only have dirt around the mound, plate and bases? And is Highlands field still at the bottom of a hill?
  22. Possibly last year when Dixie's o-line was very strong.
  23. Congrats to Miles! Great to hear and I'd love to see what he can do in better temps. On a side note, weird to see you in this forum @Content1 but I know you'll provide great recognition for the kids :thumb:
  24. I watch it on the smart TV in the living room, my iPhone, my laptop or my PS3.
  25. Really left off. They were voted the #6 team in NKY.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.