Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. Do you know how the tie breaker works? I honestly have no clue... Would they have a chance at getting the no. 1 seed if they win yesterday? Is it a blind draw? :idunno:
  2. Well he pitches him yesterday and Saturday back-to-back and we have to listen to everyone talk about him wearing Roenker's arm out (even tho yes I know it's only one day). He is just trying to keep him on an even schedule. Also, two high pressure games back to back is a little different than a game against Dixie that means nothing. He obviously didn't throw his best game against Dixie Monday.
  3. I will say this... I love the way Isler pitches with a lead. They will not lose a game with him out there if they score first. He goes right after the hitters, throws strikes and doesn't worry about trying to strike every guy out and be perfect. That's why he can pitch complete games, because he keeps his pitch count so low.
  4. Lol... Cmon we all know what happens in a tie. We saw it a few years ago when both CCH and Beechwood cheated in the 35th against each other. I think the All A is a really big deal to this HC team. They've never played in the state All A tournament, so right now they are playing for that. Chances are they are facing Isler or Smith in the first round of the District's anyways.
  5. Let me clear this up for you.... He did! No slight to Bertke at all though. He pitched a heck of a game.... Saying that Smith is nice to have available as a closer is not putting down Bertke.
  6. Are they ever going to finish the construction at Meinken? That's been going on forever, and it makes it a mess if there are a lot of fans trying to watch the game.
  7. Smith is a pretty nice guy to have available as a closer. He dominated the seventh.
  8. Larimore had a webgem tonight... Diving stab going towards third and throw from his knees to get the runner
  9. If by very unlikely you mean he 100% is not going there you are right. He would never play with the Players either. He's too smart.
  10. Not when it does nothing but hurt you, and the person you're being loyal to is costing you the chance to improve your future.
  11. I think he would be a lot better with a better defense as well. There have been a lot of errors from that Ludlow D.
  12. I think he gave up one unearned run in that game.
  13. I'm not sure about Bellevue's pitching situation but will this help them getting an extra day off? Will it allow somone to come back?
  14. I believe he had 15 against St. Henry a few weeks ago. This is why I had him ranked 3rd on my top pitchers list.
  15. Holy Cross has been getting solid pitching out of those guys all year. This makes their team much more dangerous than in years past when they've got four or five guys they can run out there and get quality pitching from.
  16. How is Donald Wiley pitching?
  17. If I heard correctly it was a Paul Ritter walkoff shot off the fence in the 8th.
  18. Roenker pitched tonight I believe in the All A game vs Ludlow.
  19. I'll go with this: Isler Roenker Etschied Hammons Nutini ... for some reason I feel like I'm forgetting one other guy.
  20. You said the keyword... Scrimmage. Conner had a great year last year and return the best quarterback in NKy. This being a preseason poll you can't put HC ahead of Conner. Anything could happen once the season gets under way but for a preseason poll Conner gets the nod over the tribe undoubtedly.
  21. Ludlow killed themselves with errors.
  22. That's a district seeding game for Ludlow, which is a whole lot more important than beating Boone.
  23. They beat SK and had a close game with Boone today. Anyways, I'd say Stewart is probably their no. 2 anyway if I'm not mistaken so that's basically what I was saying.
  24. Someone else. The baseball coach used to coach boys JV basketball but that was several years ago. Aaron Stamm at Ludlow coaches Boys Baseball and Girls Basketball though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.