Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Pitching

Featured Replies

So far who has looked the best in the 9th region from the bump?

 

From what I've seen.

 

1. Isler

2. Etcheid

3. Nutini

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Sainola

 

 

5 Everyone else

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junior pitcher Roenker from Holy Cross

  • Author

 

Have not seen him throw yet this year but I'm sure by the end he'll be on my top 4 or 5.

From what I've seen:

 

1. Isler

2. Roenker

3. Smallwood

4. Chamberlain

5. Darner

 

I haven't seen many pitchers from other teams so I'm sure this list will change as the season goes on.

Probably should add Hammons to the list from Ludlow.

I'd have to go with Isler as the clearcut best I've seen, and Etschied a hair above Nutini. After that it's all kind of the same to me. I'm sure some others will peak my interest at some point.

  • Author
I'd have to go with Isler as the clearcut best I've seen, and Etschied a hair above Nutini. After that it's all kind of the same to me. I'm sure some others will peak my interest at some point.

 

Sooooo, basically what I said lol. :thumb:

 

 

:banana:

Sooooo, basically what I said lol. :thumb:

 

 

:banana:

 

Yes although I distinguished the differences between the top 3. Clearcut and a hair above were my choice words. :D:clap::cool:

From what I've seen:

 

1. Isler

2. Roenker

3. Smallwood

4. Chamberlain

5. Darner

 

I haven't seen many pitchers from other teams so I'm sure this list will change as the season goes on.

 

How many innings has Darner thrown?

How many innings has Darner thrown?

 

1 inning against Scott with two on and no outs, Krumps went to RD and he got a 1-3, SF 9 and a 6-3 to end the game.

1/3 inning against Dixie with two on and the tying run at the plate, Krumps brings in RD and he gets the batter to pop up to 2 to end the game.

 

So to answer your question, 1 1/3 inning, all in relief to (so to speak) put out the fire....

1 inning against Scott with two on and no outs, Krumps went to RD and he got a 1-3, SF 9 and a 6-3 to end the game.

1/3 inning against Dixie with two on and the tying run at the plate, Krumps brings in RD and he gets the batter to pop up to 2 to end the game.

 

So to answer your question, 1 1/3 inning, all in relief to (so to speak) put out the fire....

 

Not exactly the type of resume for one to be ranked a top 5 pitcher in NKY. I'm sure he throws fine, but top 5?? :confused:

 

Donovan from Ryle just threw a near complete game 1-run performance against the #7 team in the state this weekend. He also pitched very well against McNick and solidly against CCH earlier this year. He's not top 5 either, but probably deserving of top 10-12 at this point. Renda from Ryle has thrown 11+ innings to date, including 5 1/3 against the #11 team this weekend, and has given up 1 earned run. Also not top 5, but getting stronger with each outing.

I'll go with this:

 

Isler

Roenker

Etschied

Hammons

Nutini

 

... for some reason I feel like I'm forgetting one other guy.

  • Author
I'll go with this:

 

Isler

Roenker

Etschied

Hammons

Nutini

 

... for some reason I feel like I'm forgetting one other guy.

 

Smallwood?

I'll go with this:

 

Isler

Roenker

Etschied

Hammons

Nutini

 

... for some reason I feel like I'm forgetting one other guy.

 

I like this list, though right now I would probably rank it:

 

1. Isler

2. Etschied

2 (tie) Nutini

4. Roenker

5. Hammons

 

Possible additions: Estes (Campbell), West (Conner).

 

Not sure what Murray (Scott) has done. And someone for Boone (Deno?) has to be pitching well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.