Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Pitching

Featured Replies

Question to you sir; What has AJ done so far this season? Note that I said he will be a top five pitcher, but at the present time he is playing through an injury and as far as I know, he hasn't pitched that much. Am I right or am I wrong and if I am wrong, please tell me/us what he has done so far this season!

 

Beechwood hasn't played in a week, how is CCH getting so many games in, everyone else has been rained out.:isurrender:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood hasn't played in a week, how is CCH getting so many games in, everyone else has been rained out.:isurrender:

 

The games at home are played due to the extensive amount of work done on the field by the varsity, JV,and freshman boys.

Question to you sir; What has AJ done so far this season? Note that I said he will be a top five pitcher, but at the present time he is playing through an injury and as far as I know, he hasn't pitched that much. Am I right or am I wrong and if I am wrong, please tell me/us what he has done so far this season!

 

:thumb: Spot on.

Its pretty funny that the ONLY Division 1 pitcher signee in the 9th region isn't even in a lot of your alls top 5. AJ Smith has to be up there. Id say... Isler, Smith, Roenker (sp?), Nutini, and Etscheid (sp?). Thats just my opinion though.

 

 

He isn't the only one. Shuttlesworth at Conner signed with the Navy, who admittedly is academically oriented, but he is a pitcher and he signed with a D1 school. And Isler is getting some pretty good looks/offers from D1 schools. It's not all about the D1 label, it's what you do to get the recognition and at this point Smith has not done anything. He is working through an injury, and I'm sure by the end of the season he will have earned his right to be in the top 5 somewhere.

Isler will meet with UC next week.

He isn't the only one. Shuttlesworth at Conner signed with the Navy, who admittedly is academically oriented, but he is a pitcher and he signed with a D1 school. And Isler is getting some pretty good looks/offers from D1 schools. It's not all about the D1 label, it's what you do to get the recognition and at this point Smith has not done anything. He is working through an injury, and I'm sure by the end of the season he will have earned his right to be in the top 5 somewhere.

 

Not only is Navy a great academic school, their baseball team has done quite well the last few years.

Smith just threw a no no ,guess he is for real.Great job A.J.

 

Smith looked great against NCC last night. Definitely top 5 probably 1 or 2 in NKY. I haven't seen Isler in person this year, so I will leave my opinion at top 2.

Its pretty funny that the ONLY Division 1 pitcher signee in the 9th region isn't even in a lot of your alls top 5. AJ Smith has to be up there. Id say... Isler, Smith, Roenker (sp?), Nutini, and Etscheid (sp?). Thats just my opinion though.

 

 

He is not the Only one.

 

Shuttlesworth, Conner signed with the Naval Academy. So, his is full tuition which is very rare.

Not quite as well as expected (pitching), but apparently tearing the cover off the baseball.

 

And seeing your Lloyd moniker reminds me that Dylan McGuire might desire some mention in this thread.

 

Dylan McGuire is a tough pitcher. He's not the type to blow it past anyone, but he has a variety of pitches which keep the batter guessing. He's had great outtings against St. Henry (2 hitter), and in 5 innings yesterday against NCC. He's only a junior, and really wants to play college ball. If he gets a little stronger and his mind right, there's no reason why he can't be one of the best pitchers in Northern Kentucky next year. We'll see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.