Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYSTEELERSFAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYSTEELERSFAN

  1. On the KHSAA scoreboard it has Boone with only 6 wins, So Nick is the only pitcher on the squad who has earned a victory this year?
  2. I guess I need to go re-take geography of the U.S. because when did Guam become a state?
  3. Coach H has earned all the respect in the world from me, definetely not the easiest situation to be put into but he has done a fine job :thumb:.
  4. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor about Setty not playing?
  5. Less than 3 min left in the half, MC 20 SC 17.
  6. :dancingpa Congrats Holmes, please stay focused and pull it off tonight!
  7. Congrats Holmes, bring the hardware up north boys :thumb:.
  8. Congrats to Shelby, Uk loses so now Im counting down till I get to Rupp to watch the late game tonight. :thumb:
  9. :lol: That dunk was amazing no doubt, and the previous post about the game was dead on. :thumb:
  10. Definetely the better of the games today, Slone was very impressive as others have mentioned but don't take anything away from the rest of the team. They have some very good talent and may be a very tough test for Holmes.
  11. Thanks, would be much appreciated.
  12. Les, do you know what the price of tickets are at the window for tonights session with Holmes, me and some friends are going to go on over to Rupp and watch them but were college guys so we need to know how much money to bring?
  13. Thats what we had heard, thanks Eta. Do you know what the cost is by any chance?
  14. Me and some buddies down here at UK are going to go to watch them tonight after our classes are over, we're hoping the 9th region represents well. Does anyone know if we can buy tickets at a window for tonights game or will we have to buy them from scalpers?
  15. Congrats to the Cru on a good season and a district championship, More so congrats to the blue colonels for moving on, Good luck in the 'ship. :thumb:
  16. Yea, I def. do not see them beating St.Henry too easily, when the Cru is on their tough to beat.
  17. Villa played one heck of a game.:thumb: The blue lightning faithful should be very proud.
  18. ^ Wow you just moved here and already I can tell your a fan of Ryle or Conner by your few posts. Parents and children make the decision to transfer, as long as it's legal who cares let it be.
  19. Final. Any thoughts from those in attendance?
  20. St.Henry has been hot of late and Conner always plays well at home in the tournament. I think the Cru will win but I would much rather see Conner win.
  21. Congratulations on making a right prediction, I know this may seem suprising but it happens everyday on Prediction threads. BTW I never predicted for both Conner teams to win I simply stated it was possible, I'm a Boone grad so I'm more than happy to see them win. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.