Everything posted by Firstn10
-
6A Playoffs Meade County/Lafayette Predictions
I think Meade Co is the team to beat.
-
6A Playoffs Scott County/Central Hardin Predictions
I agree SC will handle CH, but Meade Co will be hard to beat. I would not look at Male just yet.
-
North Hardin/Lafayette Playoff Predictions?
I'll take North Hardin. Based on a 4 game winning streak and points scored this season. 28-14
-
Nelson County/ Scott County Predictions
Nelson has been a dr jekyl and mr hyde story this year.. they have looked very good at times and at other times especially in the district games, they looked very bad. The 2 teams scrimmaged last yr w Nelson having the better performance. That being said, Scott co is the no 1 in their district and by no means should be taken lightly. I just hope the cards show up
-
John Hardin 49 Central Hardin 13
No suprise to me.
-
Bardstown vs Washington Co.
I'm looking forward to seeing Washington Co play. From what I've read about their games they are pretty solid. Injuries are a big factor Bardstown so I'll go with WC 24-14.
-
Danville 59 Bardstown 13
I'm not surprised about the Danville win but the score was not close. Is Danville that much better than Bardstown?
-
Central Hardin 35 Nelson County 34 OT
Hard to make that call to go for 2. I think they should have handed the ball to Brooks and not attempted the pass. Its easy to second guess it now. I hope D. Mudd is ok he is a good football player.
-
Glasgow vs Elizabethtown predictions
Glasgow is riding high after a big win over Green Co. I think they will keep it rolling 28-7.
-
John Hardin/Paul Lawrence Dunbar Predictions
John Hardin 37-0.
-
Nelson County/Greenwood Predictions
I agree, Brooks is due but NC must be able to complete some passes for him to have a chance. Look for Nelson to open it up some. For NC that means 10~15 pass attempts. No West Coast O here.
-
Nelson County/Greenwood Predictions
All good points One thing to note about the Warren Central game is the NC offense lost 3 of 5 fumbles killing the drives. But the defense only gave up 3 points from the turnovers. WC's only touchdown was from a kick return. I would expect a battle and not a one sided game.
-
John Hardin 21 Nelson County 0
John Hardin is a very good team. Their defense is impressive. Its like they play with 11 linebackers. Aggressive, fast, head hunters. I like to watch good defense. NC could never get anything going on Offense.
-
Nelson County/John Hardin predictions
Thats really the reason I mentioned it. Just because its John Hardin people think they (JH) should win. They automaticaly think JH is the better team.
-
Nelson County/John Hardin predictions
There are not many people outside Nelson Co giving the Card much of a chance. I think they will be very surprised when its over. I believe NC will win this one and it should not be considered an upset if they do.
-
Nelson County 17 Warren Central 10
Nelson Co defense was put to the test tonight. WC has a big O-line and a power runner (#44) who is a load to stop. Only giving up a field goal after back to back to back fumbles is saying alot for the D.
-
Nelson County 35 Bardstown 7
NC started strong, scoring 3 times in the first qtr and once in the second. The score at the half was 28-0. In the 3rd qtr B-town got it going and scored on their first drive. I believe NC got their last TD in the 4th qtr. NC's strong line, 3 RBs and a QB that can run was too much for the Tiger D. Brewer did a good job, he is always a threat to run.
-
Nelson County/Bardstown predictions
I think Nelson Co has 26 Seniors, many of them have a lot of experience. The Cards should score at least 6 TDs. I think Nelson Co will pull away early and pound Bardstown. 42-7.
-
Meade County/Henderson County Predictions
I would love to see this game. I think it will be a battle of styles. I can't see one team being better than the other. Good match up. Good luck guys.
-
Marion County/Larue County Predictions
Marion Co has been very solid all season. Never up or down too much which keeps them focused. LaRue Co. has had a more up and down season. I expect a good game but Marion Co should win. 21-12.
-
Nelson County 31 Graves County14
NC got going after a slow start and over came some turnovers. Their defense was big again tonight, getting a pick 6 when Graves Co QB was trying to avoid a safety.
-
Nelson County/Graves County Predictions
Nelson County has a very good defense too. I'll go with the road team getting a big play from a kick return.
-
Did You Get Wet Tonight?
:madman::irked: Same at Mount Washington for Bullitt East and Nelson Co. Sheets of rain and 40 mph winds. The home team (BE) had to face the wind and rain. That had to stink.
-
Nelson County 31 Bullitt East 6
Nelson County"s defense was outstanding tonight. A good drive by Bullitt East to start the game was about all they could put together. NC had good plays from their offense and special teams too.
-
Nelson @ Bullitt East Predictions
I agree NC has not done much lately for the fun of this matchup but BE has been loaded the last few years and were much better than NC. This year I think the teams are pretty even. Should be a close game.