Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nelson @ Bullitt East Predictions

Who wins ? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins ?

    • Nelson County
      90%
      9
    • Bullitt East
      10%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I got to see Bullitt East early in the year and they looked good, but they have also been beaten up a little as well. Nelson also started strong, but has looked mediocre at best and snuck into the playoffs. I'll take Nelson - 21 to 20.

Edited by GameChanger
grammar

Both teams are really banged up. This is somewhat of a rival and the game is being played at Bullitt East. It should be a very good game, the power rankings say Nelson should win by about 8 points, but take away 3 points and Nelson should win by 5. So I'll take Nelson 18 to 13.

Both teams are really banged up. This is somewhat of a rival and the game is being played at Bullitt East. It should be a very good game, the power rankings say Nelson should win by about 8 points, but take away 3 points and Nelson should win by 5. So I'll take Nelson 18 to 13.

 

I have heard BE is really banged up they have lost several players this season.

I have heard BE is really banged up they have lost several players this season.

 

Both teams are hurting, but Bullitt East always plays hard, so you gotta give them at least 3 points for playing at home. Nelson is playing banged up also, but they do have a little momentum after slipping by North Hardin last week to get into the playoffs.

For some reason, Nelson County always plays really lousy at Bullitt East. There is no love lost in this rivalry.

  • Author

I do agree that Nelson typicallly has underachieved in this game. Hopefully things will change this year.

I do agree that Nelson typicallly has underachieved in this game. Hopefully things will change this year.

 

I agree NC has not done much lately for the fun of this matchup but BE has been loaded the last few years and were much better than NC. This year I think the teams are pretty even. Should be a close game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.