Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 59 Bardstown 13

Featured Replies

Many Congrats to Danville for the Win!

:banana:

 

Way to Go Ads! Time to right the ship. :thumb:

Congrats out to Coach Harp and the Ads.

I'm not surprised about the Danville win but the score was not close. Is Danville that much better than Bardstown?

I'm not surprised about the Danville win but the score was not close. Is Danville that much better than Bardstown?
ABSOLUTELY! Danville did just about what ever they wanted. My understanding was they had a third string quaterback playing, and alot of young players. They must have graduated a lot of players off last years team. Danville looked good throwing and running last night.:thumb:

The Tigers are reeling. They were without their starting quarterback (Brewer), their backup quarterback and top playmaker (Cosby), their halfback (Whitfield) played QB, they were without several offensive and defensive starters and played several freshmen and sophomores.

 

That said, Danville looked very sharp, particularly their young lineman. Good football team, I was impressed. Always good to see Charlie Perry come for a visit.

The Tigers are reeling. They were without their starting quarterback (Brewer), their backup quarterback and top playmaker (Cosby), their halfback (Whitfield) played QB, they were without several offensive and defensive starters and played several freshmen and sophomores.

 

That said, Danville looked very sharp, particularly their young lineman. Good football team, I was impressed. Always good to see Charlie Perry come for a visit.

Hearsay, Will they be getting these players back soon? I hope so, because with out them its going to difficult for Bardstown the rest of the season.

Bardstown is struggling. Danville seems to be getting things going.

Hopefully Danville can continue to improve before playoff time. I'd like to see the Ads make a deep playoff run.

Hopefully Danville can continue to improve before playoff time. I'd like to see the Ads make a deep playoff run.
Danville definately improved in holding on to the football. They only had one turnover on an interception. Danville's prior three losses came from playing 2 excellent teams and one pretty good team in SouthWestern, Boyle is the one team I think they had no chance beating. But I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with the Somerset and PSW. As far as Class 2A, I think you will see them shine. I don't like to look past games, but when Danville plays Washington Co. we will see who is who and what is what. That game in my opinion will give an indication on how much success Danville will have in the playoffs this year.:cool:
Danville definately improved in holding on to the football. They only had one turnover on an interception. Danville's prior three losses came from playing 2 excellent teams and one pretty good team in SouthWestern, Boyle is the one team I think they had no chance beating. But I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with the Somerset and PSW. As far as Class 2A, I think you will see them shine. I don't like to look past games, but when Danville plays Washington Co. we will see who is who and what is what. That game in my opinion will give an indication on how much success Danville will have in the playoffs this year.:cool:

 

I think that game will be a good indicator for both.:thumb:

I think that game will be a good indicator for both.:thumb:
AGREED!:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.