Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did You Get Wet Tonight?

Featured Replies

I was worried tonight, but it was absolutely perfect for the Garrard/Lincoln game. Good breeze, temperature was right at 70. Impossibly good weather for the season finale, especially after the deluge we've had every other Friday this year!

 

How was it at your place?

Nasty. Lots of wind and a few strong squalls in the first half of the E'town-Bardstown game, with it starting to pick up just before halftime. Been steady-to-strong showers ever since.

A little rain and wind a times in NKY.

yes.

EDIT

Edited by ColonelCrazy
My personal censor kicked in.

  • Author

It must have bogged down around the I-65 area. It never threatened rain where I was. The reports from far western Kentucky sounded awful!:lol:

I was at the Mason County/Greenup County game is was absolutely great weather, good temp and no rain. There was a constant barrage of yellow hankies, but none of them hit me, so it was great.

No rain or TD's for Harlan tonight. :cry:

  • Author
No rain or TD's for Harlan tonight. :cry:

 

I'm sure you would have enjoyed a flood if it resulted in a Dragon victory, eh?!

I'm sure you would have enjoyed a flood if it resulted in a Dragon victory, eh?!

probably...:taz:

It must have bogged down around the I-65 area. It never threatened rain where I was. The reports from far western Kentucky sounded awful!:lol:

 

Judging from the video I'm seeing on the news from tonight's games in L'ville, they got it a lot worse than we did just 35 miles down the road.

Beautiful weather in Florida tonight for the Manatee-Venice Game, besides the humidity :madman::jump:

  • Author
Beautiful weather in Florida tonight for the Manatee-Venice Game, besides the humidity :madman::jump:

 

Half the people in Kentucky are mad at you now, Farva!:lol:

Half the people in Kentucky are mad at you now, Farva!:lol:

And the other half is considering getting in the car and driving to Florida just to kick his butt.:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.