Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nelson County/Graves County Predictions

Who wins this playoff matchup? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this playoff matchup?

    • Nelson County
      29%
      7
    • Graves County
      70%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

While both teams are coming in on a nice little streak...I will take the homestanding Eagles 21-14...with defense deciding this game.

  • Author

I agree that it will be a defensive battle. Who ever's offense plays the best will more than likely be the deciding factor.

  • Author

Nelson wins this one on the road. Nelson 21 to 14.

While both teams are coming in on a nice little streak...I will take the homestanding Eagles 21-14...with defense deciding this game.

Nelson County has a very good defense too. I'll go with the road team getting a big play from a kick return.

I think Coach Gregory's defense will hold the streaky Nelson County offense to minimal scoring. I gotta go with Graves.

I really think the travel factor is going to come into play. That trip is a haul. I'll take the homestanding team by a TD.

Nelson shows up with the best game they have had all year in this one and wins by 2 scores.

I really think the travel factor is going to come into play. That trip is a haul. I'll take the homestanding team by a TD.

 

I agree....Graves by 17:thumb:

I believe the trip takes a lot out of Nelson County. But Nelson is the better team here, they played a tougher schedule, and had a lot of injuries. Both teams have new head coachs, and some mistakes will be made! Graves did lose to Mayfield. Nelson beat their rival Bardstown for what thats worth. I'll take Nelson by 3 with one of the best kickers in the state.

Edited by dkm29
correction on win/loss

DKM, good post other than the comparison of rival outcomes. You're really gonna say that a win over Bardstown is worth touting.

DKM, good post other than the comparison of rival outcomes. You're really gonna say that a win over Bardstown is worth touting.

 

Any win over a rival is a good win. Especially in this rivalry. Both programs really feed off this game and a win is huge. Every rivalry not matter the level is a win worth touting.

Nelson loses to Graves.

Nelson by two touchdowns. It won't be a total shock of District 1 gets swept for the second straight year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.