Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. Queen, Lyle, Walter and Chamberlain are all great officials. But you can not discredit Queen he has obviously proven himself. Every big game I attend he is an official, how can you say he is not a top official.:thumb:
  2. Is Jenkins just this bad or is Knott Central just this good? Is this a rivalry of some sort like a payback punch in the face?
  3. Interesting I can not wait till the Dec. 16th match-up between Clark and Montgomery. I have already circled it on my calendar and its one of the few games I am able to attend. Crazy Rivalry!:thumb:
  4. At full strength Hazard wins this one by 30+. They are sure State Title Contenders.:thumb:
  5. GRC only up by one at the half seems quite suprising? The video highlights were great though I loved them. GRC must have really pulled away late in that game what turned the tide?
  6. I'll take GRC by 10+ in this one!:thumb:
  7. Clearly my prediction!:thumb:
  8. I thought Hendrix or Rash would be the leading scorers how did Rash play? I caught the final score and thoughts on the radio but that was all.:thumb:
  9. I bet Samsel was on fire from three land! Just my guess, he seems he would feel the point guard role perfect for Manual.:thumb:
  10. The radio broadcast for Montgomery said this game could have been Montgomery by 40 or more! All their key players sat in the 4th quarter!:thumb:
  11. Scott County by 20+ in this one! Prove their dominance early and move on! Although Ballard should give them a scare!:thumb:
  12. Southern could creep up and steal one, but I will take the Indians in this one!
  13. Thank you! There will definately be no answer for Vee out there. Covington Catholic can only hope to shoot lights out if they want too win this one!:thumb:
  14. Montgomery County should pull out the victory in this one! They need to get a win to begin their stride through this tenacious schedule:thumb:!
  15. Wow, this score really surprises me, but i'm sure if these two played during the season it would be alot closer with GRC pulling out the win. But I do think Elliot is a very solid team.
  16. Mines got to be Montgomery County, pretty good talent, 20 minutes from Lexington, top of the line facilities including the new gym, Montgomery County has to be in the top 10.
  17. Thank you Goldie!:ylsuper:
  18. Can anyone post the top 10 players in the tenth, thank you.
  19. Rash and Hendrix will have to guard the two best players on every team, every night. I'd say they are also going to be #1 and #2 options scoring as well. Crisp I think....will more than likely be the third. Montgomery is really going to have to rely on these players!
  20. As much as I would love to see MC win this game..I don't think they will, Woodford 28-14.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.