Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benz_Trophies

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benz_Trophies

  1. SARR that is a accurate post for everyone.:clap:
  2. IMO the game will be either a blow out or a nail biter with Bell coming out on top.
  3. Friends at work reassured me a Marion County victory. So I guess I will go out on a limb and go with Marion. Lets go Knights.:laugh:
  4. Marion may be better than we think. Is Yeast the O cordinator? If so he came late in the year will this affect the O output?:sssh:
  5. Harp will right the ship. Ill take the Ads by 3 touchdowns.
  6. No way Coach French will allow this to happen.
  7. How do you explain to your JV/Freshman (who have also practiced their tails off all summer) Please don't score, go out there and run a few plays and come back to the sidelines for some water. So who wrote the rule if our team is better than your team that you get to choose the point spread. Im with PurplPride92 if he they or whomever doesn't want to play Boyle in 2010 SO BE IT.:madman:
  8. I have yet to see Danville. But they are always a very good football team. They took one on the chin from Mason County. I have seen Montgomery County when they scrimmaged Boyle. Mason will have no problem what so ever. Mason by 4 touchdowns.
  9. It does make it difficult on the coaching staff.
  10. I have to admit I was really nervous going into week 0 facing a hard nose running team like Johnson Central. I felt their size (JC) would cause the smaller Rebels lots of problems. Boy was I wrong. Just like I have posted before speed kills.
  11. I think it's safe to say.:laugh:
  12. The offensive line didn't play you tonight. I thought both lines looked pretty good.
  13. From reading the last few post IMO there are some Rebel fans ready for some Football!!!!!! :sssh: The Rebels are coming!
  14. Yes I may need help from DVDs. However you can rest assured I will never ask for your help again.:madman:
  15. I first will apolgize for not understanding your terminology. What do you mean "Belly option, DL unblocked and 2nd level" Thanks for your help.
  16. Grant has devoted a lot of time to the weight room in the off season. And it really shows. He tremendous leg strength. He also has improved on his speed. The trio of Aumiller Megilligan and Dawson will not soon be forgotten by the staff at JC.
  17. That will not happen. What about JC up front are they big, small, fast well disciplined.:confused:
  18. Word on the street is that the Ads have had a complete mind set change. No more I I I and lots of team. They seem to be determined to return to the Ads of a few years back. The Dunn kid will be very good at the qb position, and as usual they will have speed all around. I look for the Ads to start really strong. I'll take the Ads in a close one.
  19. Well I guess if Boyle wins Friday then it was a very short season. However even if they do win there will be a couple of other teams that wear Blue and White that may not think that Boyle has 4a wrapped up. I think all will agree that it will be a fight to the finish with Johnson Central. Go Rebels
  20. The bricks will be a walkway. If you are facing the stadium a walkway in the center will be for corporate sponsors, to the left will be misc.(baseball, band,FFA, academic achievement, etc). To the right will be for football accomplishments.:clap:
  21. I can't remember the web site that streams the games to the world. Maybe hometownradiolive.net or something like that:thumb:
  22. Remember when you were a kid and the week or so before christmas seemed to be like a month. Thats the way it has been since your last count down post.
  23. Good to see that you are home Purple Pride. Sorry I didn't see you on Friday at Meet the Rebels. I saw you but couldn,t get through the crowd before you left. Maybe we can meet Friday at Montgomery County. Go Rebels.:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.