charlesw88

Who wins?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockcastle County has had some time to prepare themselves for Boyle County after having the first week off but I don't think that will be enough. It's going to be hard to beat a good Boyle County team if it's your first game of the season. The Rebels defense is outstanding and Rockcastle County will have a hard time moving the ball. I don't know much about Rockcastle County this season but I say Boyle County wins by AT LEAST 4 TD's. :popcorn:

Sounds like The Rock better lace'em up tight cause Boyle seems to be on a mission to get back to the title game come Dec. The Rock has some good lineman and they better be ready to play on saturday or this could get ugly quickly. If they can get their passing going maybe they can make a game of it. BC 35 Rock 13

Sounds like The Rock better lace'em up tight cause Boyle seems to be on a mission to get back to the title game come Dec. The Rock has some good lineman and they better be ready to play on saturday or this could get ugly quickly. If they can get their passing going maybe they can make a game of it. BC 35 Rock 13

If they can pass, they may score, but they will not run the ball.

The Rock will have their hands full come Saturday. Let's hope that they have whatever it takes to get this one rolling. This will defiantely be a measuring stick as to prove that they are still a mountain power. Boyle County is probably the team to beat in 4A this season. Fan Power could be a big plus for the Rockets, hope everyone shows up for this one.

The Rock will have their hands full come Saturday. Let's hope that they have whatever it takes to get this one rolling. This will defiantely be a measuring stick as to prove that they are still a mountain power. Boyle County is probably the team to beat in 4A this season. Fan Power could be a big plus for the Rockets, hope everyone shows up for this one.

I would think that the Boyle faithful would show up for this one since it is right in the back door.

Boyle coasts through the 2nd half in fear of not getting anyone to play them next year, since Matney has already backed out.

:lol::lol::laugh:

I hope we make them all back out like Henry Clay, Southwestern, Johnson Central, etc. did. I hope they all back out. There is always someone who wants to play.:D:thumb: