Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Rockcastle County Predictions

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      88%
    • Rockcastle County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
:lol::lol::laugh:

 

I hope we make them all back out like Henry Clay, Southwestern, Johnson Central, etc. did. I hope they all back out. There is always someone who wants to play.:D:thumb:

 

:laugh: This is true. I love it. :clap:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol::lol::laugh:

 

I hope we make them all back out like Henry Clay, Southwestern, Johnson Central, etc. did. I hope they all back out. There is always someone who wants to play.:D:thumb:

 

It does make it difficult on the coaching staff.

:lol::lol::laugh:

 

I hope we make them all back out like Henry Clay, Southwestern, Johnson Central, etc. did. I hope they all back out. There is always someone who wants to play.:D:thumb:

 

You guys have a great team this year, and I think you will also handle Danville with out any problem. But just remember enjoy it while you can, because "What comes around usually goes around!":thumb:

You guys have a great team this year, and I think you will also handle Danville with out any problem. But just remember enjoy it while you can, because "What comes around usually goes around!":thumb:

 

That is a profoundly true statement. As I noted earlier in the thread, the perception of "running it up" can devestate the loser or motivate them in a positive and powerful way.

 

After the Harrodsburg win of 60-0 in '77, Boyle shut out Harrodsburg for three consecutive years and ran up a scoring margin of 50-0 over the next 3 seasons.

 

After Danville Beat Boyle 60-6 (?) in '98, the Rebels defeated the Ads 75-3 in the next two games. :thumb:

Boyle County 70

Rockcastle County 7

 

That is a bit unfair to one of the best defenses in this decade.

 

And just for the record that would be like 30 more points than Rockcastle County has ever given up in school history, almost 40 years.

That is a bit unfair to one of the best defenses in this decade.

 

And just for the record that would be like 30 more points than Rockcastle County has ever given up in school history, almost 40 years.

 

 

I agree. I don't think Boyle's offense will put up that many points but I do believe their defense will hold the Rock to the 7 spot. Rockastle's defense is always too tough to give up that kind of onslaught. (Even the 2001 AAA Title game was only 49 in a near perfect performance) :thumb:

That is a profoundly true statement. As I noted earlier in the thread, the perception of "running it up" can devestate the loser or motivate them in a positive and powerful way.

 

After the Harrodsburg win of 60-0 in '77, Boyle shut out Harrodsburg for three consecutive years and ran up a scoring margin of 50-0 over the next 3 seasons.

 

After Danville Beat Boyle 60-6 (?) in '98, the Rebels defeated the Ads 75-3 in the next two games. :thumb:

 

True, I just hate being on the down side when it comes back around.:banana:

Boyle co. 31-14.

This will be a great game to watch. Boyle has a Defense that will stop the run. Rock has always had a good run defense also. I just think that after stopping JC the way that we did that The Rock will not be able to score that much.

 

Boyle 38

Rock 7

  • Author

I noticed that Rockcastle County currently has 9 votes. Anyone who has chosen them, please tell why they win this game? Curious...

I feel like if JC's offense couldn't score on us, I don't think Rockcastle County will score. No disrespect to Rockcastle County, but wouldn't most people agree that JC's offense is better than Rockcastle County's? If Rockcastle County can efficiently move the ball through the air, then I think they may have a chacne, but they will not run the ball. I just don't see it happening.

You guys have a great team this year, and I think you will also handle Danville with out any problem. But just remember enjoy it while you can, because "What comes around usually goes around!":thumb:

 

I bet when it comes back around we won't cancel the contract.:thumb:

 

Or whine.

I am really sold on our defense this year. Boyle's weekness has always been kick off coverage. With a D as good as we have, why not just squib kick it everytime. I like Boyle by 3-4 touchdowns. I think Rock will give Boyle a better game than they got last week from Johnson Central.

Boyle wins another nailbitter.

Boyle County 70

Rockcastle County 7

 

No way Coach French will allow this to happen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.