Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Rockcastle County Predictions

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      88%
    • Rockcastle County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is it suppose to rain Saturday. The best thing is.... it's at Danville. They have one of the best grass fields in the state. Should hold up well if the weather gets nasty.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been back on here a week already giving me crap! LOL:D

 

Walking would be more than you do in your 7 hours at work!:isurrender:

 

Walking is about all I have done lately. :walk: you gonna be at the game?

Get the wins while you can cause your trip ends in Bell County!

 

If both teams get to that point, I think that the game will be in Boyle this year.

Get the wins while you can cause your trip ends in Bell County!

 

What does that have to do with Rockastle vs. Boyle? :rolleyes:

 

:idunno:

If both teams get to that point, I think that the game will be in Boyle this year.

 

No conjecture, whether it's Boyle or whoever; it would be on this side of the bracket this year. :thumb:

What does that have to do with Rockastle vs. Boyle? :rolleyes:

 

:idunno:

 

Nothing.:confused:

 

Bell has a long way to go to even worry about those games 4 months and 50 degrees away.

Nothing.:confused:

 

Bell has a long way to go to even worry about those games 4 months and 50 degrees away.

 

SARR that is a accurate post for everyone.:clap:

Somebodys Magic 8 Ball is broken.

 

785_Magic8Ball.jpg

Get the wins while you can cause your trip ends in Bell County!

 

What's the point?:idunno:

 

Why even take it there, especially when no one else representing Bell County talks like that. Get a grip. Like SARR said, it is a long way to go. If both teams make it there, we'll discuss it then. Until then, good luck the rest of the year.

I just heard we are going to be the away team so we will have to sit on the visitor's side. Now, I hate to be the one with common sense and I understand it is a bowl game, but why are we going to forced to squeeze into the visitor's side to sit behind our team when each and everyone of the organizers knows we are going to have way more people than Rockcastle County at the game. This is pretty much a home game for us. Maybe I am being petty, but Larry Vaught is smarter than that. Come on, Larry, seriously......the one time we are in the Pigskin Classic and you can't even accommodate the Boyle County fans by giving us enough sitting room to watch the Rebels? Is the Danville-Boyle County rivalry that deep we couldn't be granted that one little concession? To be the home team in a game that isn't against Danville in our home county? Is that so much to ask????:idunno:

 

I really can't wait until Sept. 25th now.:madman:

^ And I am looking forward of sitting on the home side.:irked:

 

BTW, some good news for Sat.games. Only isolated showers now, as WKYT is reporting. :cool:

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Author
I like your avator CharlesW. Nice!

 

Thanks my good sir. :ylsuper:

  • Author
^ And I am looking forward of sitting on the home side.:irked:

 

BTW, some good news for Sat.games. Only isolated showers now, as WKYT is reporting. :cool:

 

That's some good news super. Thanks for the info! :thumb:

  • Author
I just heard we are going to be the away team so we will have to sit on the visitor's side. Now, I hate to be the one with common sense and I understand it is a bowl game, but why are we going to forced to squeeze into the visitor's side to sit behind our team when each and everyone of the organizers knows we are going to have way more people than Rockcastle County at the game. This is pretty much a home game for us. Maybe I am being petty, but Larry Vaught is smarter than that. Come on, Larry, seriously......the one time we are in the Pigskin Classic and you can't even accommodate the Boyle County fans by giving us enough sitting room to watch the Rebels? Is the Danville-Boyle County rivalry that deep we couldn't be granted that one little concession? To be the home team in a game that isn't against Danville in our home county? Is that so much to ask????:idunno:

 

I really can't wait until Sept. 25th now.:madman:

 

This really is outrageous. I don't understand it at all but there's nothing we can do about it, unfortunately. :idunno:

 

Common sense should have took over because Boyle County is going to bring the crowd and you can count on that, no matter where it is! :ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.