Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Rockcastle County Predictions

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      88%
    • Rockcastle County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just heard we are going to be the away team so we will have to sit on the visitor's side. Now, I hate to be the one with common sense and I understand it is a bowl game, but why are we going to forced to squeeze into the visitor's side to sit behind our team when each and everyone of the organizers knows we are going to have way more people than Rockcastle County at the game. This is pretty much a home game for us. Maybe I am being petty, but Larry Vaught is smarter than that. Come on, Larry, seriously......the one time we are in the Pigskin Classic and you can't even accommodate the Boyle County fans by giving us enough sitting room to watch the Rebels? Is the Danville-Boyle County rivalry that deep we couldn't be granted that one little concession? To be the home team in a game that isn't against Danville in our home county? Is that so much to ask????:idunno:

 

I really can't wait until Sept. 25th now.:madman:

 

To be honest with you, IMO we will be on the better side (vistors). At 5:30 if the sun is out, it could make it a little hard to watch the game. I would rather have my back to the sun. I believe they have some nice trees behind the bleachers to make plenty of shade.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
To be honest with you, IMO we will be on the better side (vistors). At 5:30 if the sun is out, it could make it a little hard to watch the game. I would rather have my back to the sun.

 

Good observation my friend. :thumb: Either way, visitors side or not, I want to see some Rebel football. Definitely something to look forward. :banana:

Pretty sure you can sit where ever you want. They can designate one side as home or visitor but they can't make you sit on one side or the other. It's not reserve seeting.

Pretty sure you can sit where ever you want. They can designate one side as home or visitor but they can't make you sit on one side or the other. It's not reserve seeting.

 

That is true, but as a Rebel fan, and most that I know feel the same way, would rather be sitting right behind our team. :thumb:

To be honest with you, IMO we will be on the better side (vistors). At 5:30 if the sun is out, it could make it a little hard to watch the game. I would rather have my back to the sun. I believe they have some nice trees behind the bleachers to make plenty of shade.

 

Someone else I talked to tonight said the exact same thing.

That is true, but as a Rebel fan, and most that I know feel the same way, would rather be sitting right behind our team. :thumb:

 

Absolutely

12 people in this poll must have voted with their heart. The clock could easily be running at the start of the third quarter. Rock lost their two leading rushers and their only 2 wideouts as well as their entire defensive back field. It will be October before even Coach Saylor can field a competitive defense. On the upside the Rock does have 5-6 sophomores starting for a change which may lead to some improvement in years to come.

I just can't believe they don't have a designated wheelchair accessible spot. I usually sit on the hill on soccer field end, but now they have extended the fence all the way down around the soccer complex and I can't even get up there to be able to see. Now, I am forced to sit ON the track, not standing, but sitting in my wheelchair, I won't be able to see anything. Now how hard would it be for them to build a 16x16 deck about 6 feet off the ground even if its off to the side of the stands. One should be built on both the home side, and visitors. I would say with the labor being done by volunteers, this could easily be built for $1500 each. Now, if you can afford to extend that fence at the top of the hill that far, surely you can afford this modification. I don't care if the place WAS built in 1974 and grandfathered in prior to the ADA being passed I think in 1994. Come on Sam Harp and Chuck stallard, you guys are better than this aren't you, or are you just inconsiderate.

Going to tailgate with some of the fellas about 3:30, I love sittin around and talkin Boyle Football with those guys.

I just can't believe they don't have a designated wheelchair accessible spot. I usually sit on the hill on soccer field end, but now they have extended the fence all the way down around the soccer complex and I can't even get up there to be able to see. Now, I am forced to sit ON the track, not standing, but sitting in my wheelchair, I won't be able to see anything. Now how hard would it be for them to build a 16x16 deck about 6 feet off the ground even if its off to the side of the stands. One should be built on both the home side, and visitors. I would say with the labor being done by volunteers, this could easily be built for $1500 each. Now, if you can afford to extend that fence at the top of the hill that far, surely you can afford this modification. I don't care if the place WAS built in 1974 and grandfathered in prior to the ADA being passed I think in 1994. Come on Sam Harp and Chuck stallard, you guys are better than this aren't you, or are you just inconsiderate.

 

Very nice post Rebel88 but a sad one. Those of us who are ambulatory forget to consider those who aren't. Multiple options are available. Isn't their laws that state and I paraphrase If the structure is remodeled it should be brought to code. So define remodel? Mabe being out of compliance was never brought to their attention.

 

I'll see you at 3:30.

 

go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Could not have said it better Purple. :thumb::dancingpa:banana:

EVERYBODY DO THE REBEL RUMBLE....REBEL....RUMBLE.....

 

 

GO REBELS........................

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.