Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Rockcastle County Predictions

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      88%
    • Rockcastle County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle wins in a little closer game than last week.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to say Boyle County looks to be the real deal, but they need to be careful about running the score up. If they find themselves having to play Tennessee's powerhouses just to fill their schedule, that would be a bit tough. You don't want to have to travel several hours to another state and play a tough football team because you scarred all the local teams off. My brother coaches in West Virginia, and that happened to them. They had to travel all the way to western Ohio to play a game. They lost, bade. They also went to the state finals that same season. You want to keep your options open.

Boyle 42

 

Rockcastle 7

Edited by Labman
Sp

I didn't even think that we played well enough to even call it running up the score. We let up at the beginning of the 3rd and the JV came in halfway through the 4th. Also, there wasn't a running clock, so whatever.:rolleyes::deadhorse:

 

 

 

I'll be surprised if we get more than 50 against Rockcastle, but again, I ask, how will they score on us if JC couldn't?

Boyle Co will go undefeated in regular season. They will beat Rockcastle by 3 TD's.

 

I just hope to go undefeated in the post-season.

Boyle 35

Rockcastle 12

:lol::lol::laugh:

 

I hope we make them all back out like Henry Clay, Southwestern, Johnson Central, etc. did. I hope they all back out. There is always someone who wants to play.:D:thumb:

 

I don't know. Madison Central only got 8 games this season. If your Rebs beat everyone, they'll be playing Black/Gold games every Friday next season!:D

I don't know. Madison Central only got 8 games this season. If your Rebs beat everyone, they'll be playing Black/Gold games every Friday next season!:D

 

As long as we make the playoffs. :thumb:

 

 

Oh, wait, everybody makes the playoffs. :ohbrother:

I just hope to go undefeated in the post-season.

 

That's all I want as well. A loss in the regular season is not really going to bother me at all. A loss in November........:madman::cry::puke:

With what Boyle Co. did to Johnson last week, I have a hard time thinking Rock will be able to hang with the Rebels

42-14

I bet when it comes back around we won't cancel the contract.:thumb:

 

Or whine.

 

I don't think you would either. You guys have got it "goin on" this year, I think you can probably go ahead and plan on the trip to Bowling Green in December and chalk up number six.:thumb:

  • Author
I don't think you would either. You guys have got it "goin on" this year, I think you can probably go ahead and plan on the trip to Bowling Green in December and chalk up number six.:thumb:

 

I sure hope you're right ThinThirty. Obviously that's the ultimate goal. Hopefully big things are to come this year for Boyle County. Things i'd like to see this year is perfect season, rematch with Bell County, and of course winning the state title. All of that is obvious. :lol:

Now we don't want to get ahead of ourselves because as far as I'm concerned Boyle County has a long way to go before they consider themselves as a lock for the 4A state championship winner.

Rockcastle doesn't have much of a passing history. I know Boyle's defense can and will stop the run. Boyle by as many as they want. 56-0.

I don't think you would either. You guys have got it "goin on" this year, I think you can probably go ahead and plan on the trip to Bowling Green in December and chalk up number six.:thumb:

 

Thanks, but I'd say the Rebels better take it 1 game at a time. Yes, I think they are very good this year and will also be good for the next 2 years. But you can't win championships if you overlook teams. Coach French will have them taking it 1 game at a time I'm sure!! :banana:

Don't get me wrong I do expect Boyle to win, but Rockcastle is a better team than Johnson Central. All of this "by as many as they want is wrong". The offense will find a tougher test this week and we can count on much longer trips to the endzone than the muff-snapped positions we received last fri. Again, I think we will win but it will be a tougher test.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.