Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Mason County Predictions

Featured Replies

This is the season opener for these two teams in Maysville,Whats everybodys take?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for the Royals to get the season started off right with a win against the Ads. It should be a great game. Look for Mason' qb to shine this year. He is going to be a dandy!

 

Go Royals! :thumb:

Word on the street is that the Ads have had a complete mind set change. No more I I I and lots of team. They seem to be determined to return to the Ads of a few years back. The Dunn kid will be very good at the qb position, and as usual they will have speed all around. I look for the Ads to start really strong. I'll take the Ads in a close one.

I look for the Ads to come out on top.

Mason wins with Pawsat and Harris leading the way!!!

I can't pick a winner here...I know nothing about Mason Co.

All I know about Danville is from what I have seen in Practice and last nights scrimmage...

 

I do know I am looking forward coming to the nice town of Maysville...

It should be a good football game and a great way to break the season in...

Good luck to both schools...I just hope the Ads play well enough to get the win...:thumb:

I think Mason County might be the favorite in this one, especially since the game is at home for them. But Danville will be a very tough opponent. This should be one of the better open night games in the state.

I just read the preview for Mason County sounds like they have an experienced team, sounds like a good quaterback. My question is how good can he scramble and be elusive. Mercer County's QB hurt Danville in their srimmage by spreading the field and then making big gains out of nothing. If he can't do that, I don't think he will be the Ads with his arm. Danville is quick as lightening and good speed once they turn the corner. If the Ads can hold on to the football and not turn it over, I'll take Danville in a hard fought battle 14-7.:walk::walk:

Mason's QB can run as well as pass. He's smart and makes few mistakes. Mason has lots of speed as well including 4 wide outs that can hurt you with speed. It should be an excellent game.

Would be nice to know how Mason County did in a scrimmage three days ago in order to make an analysis or prediction, are there any Mason County football posters on this board that know or is it all about basketball in Maysville for 12 months

  • Author
Would be nice to know how Mason County did in a scrimmage three days ago in order to make an analysis or prediction, are there any Mason County football posters on this board that know or is it all about basketball in Maysville for 12 months

 

Played 3 quaters of regular football,Scott County won 33-19 i believe.Mason will be very good as Scott County is a very good 6A school.

Played 3 quaters of regular football,Scott County won 33-19 i believe.Mason will be very good as Scott County is a very good 6A school.

 

What kind of offense did Mason Run?I do hope Mason Co. has a Good football team...The Only way the Ads are going to get better is playing teams that are good...

Does Mason Co. Stadium have two sides of seating?

What kind of offense did Mason Run?I do hope Mason Co. has a Good football team...The Only way the Ads are going to get better is playing teams that are good...

Does Mason Co. Stadium have two sides of seating?

 

Small visitors' bleacher section on the other side.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.