Everything posted by Benz_Trophies
-
Boyle County/Lafayette predictions
Absolutely Rebel
-
Boyle County 46 South Laurel 0 (JV)
I attended other games when Boyle was playing in those Saturday Bowl games and their week off. This JV team would beat a lot of other varsity teams. Look for vast improvements to an already good JV team after they spend another long cold winter in the weight room with coach Hester.:taz:
-
Boyle County/Lafayette predictions
I agree with 64black&gold Boyle would still move the chains. It would probably take a few more downs to score. This game could be a total blow out.IF Boyle remembers their slow start againist Danville. I'm sure French and company tried to bring Boyle back to earth before the Danville game. However as young men seem to do from time to time they didn't listen and Danville gave them all they wanted in the first quarter. Their feet will be firmly planted at Rebel Stadium come friday night. Look for the Rebs to be hitting on all cylinders. :notworthy:
-
Boyle County/Lafayette predictions
Boyle has a stable of running backs. All of whom can step forward and get the job done. Boyles O line makes it difficult to stop the run. These guys are small but seem to get the job done.
-
Boyle County 49 Danville 9
He better hurry.
-
Boyle County 49 Danville 9
Danville has played a brutal nondistrict schedule. Look for them to make some noise in their district. They are better than most people think.Although the loss of Raines for the remainder of the season will be tough. Hold your head high ADS the real season starts with district play.:thumb:
-
Boyle County/Lafayette predictions
Suites and ties are for weddings and funerals which can be one in the same.NOT football games.:ohbrother:
-
Boyle County 49 Danville 9
Good game Rebs. You took one more step tonight.
-
Is there any question that Highlands is #1 regardless of class?
Absolutely:thumb:
-
Southwestern/Lincoln County
I still have faith Lincoln. LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Popcorn did you make the freshman game last night?
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Sports writers should refer to their profession(when making predictions) as practicing writers as they seldom get it wright.:confused: One would think they would have learned by now never bet against a rebel with a cause:D Can't wait to watch those Rebels.:dancingpa
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Rebel88 it looks as if the Admiral camp is trying to help. I personnaly know Chuck Stallard and he is a fine fellow. :thumb:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
I would call this game a cross town rival game. But a BIG game, probably not. Big games are playoff games. Thats when the season really counts. But if you want to call this a big game we can. And just maybe Coach French will figure out a way to win the big game. Boyle with a running clock. Go get'em O line. Remember you are blocking for the 2009 Mr. Football Rees MacShara.:thumb:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
NOPE
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
I like the way you think. But it is almost impossible to put up those numbers. The running clock makes the second half go really fast.:thumb:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Thin Thirty I admire your loyalty. I also never have and never will vote against the Rebels. I still say you can throw a lot of who beat who, and who did what, out the window when these two teams play. Danville is far better than they have played this year. I watched the Lynn kid when he was a sophomore. The man can run the football. He hasn't did so this year but could break out at any given time. Danville has talent, the game could very well be a war. With that being said I do feel Boyle will win. However if they let Danville hang around and stay in the game for three quarters. The fourth will be a Dandy.:taz:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
I never made a post but I thought Boyle could possibly look past Mercer to Danville. But that sure didn't happen. French and company will keep them focused. Boyle will be ready to go friday night.:thumb:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Does anyone have info on the Danville D-line sizes etc. How do you think Boyles O-line will match up with Danvilles D-line. Boyles O-line has looked impressive so far. But when you are handing the ball to a back that has the abilities of Rees MacShara you only have to hold the block for a short period of time.:thumb:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Danville played better friday than they have in the past. If we consider the rivalry aspect the score may not be as huge as we think.:popcorn:
-
Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions
Feeling a little challenged Hatz?
-
Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions
It's been two long hard weeks of practice. I'm sure they will be ready to play. Was it the 07 or 06 season that Mercer beat up on Boyle pretty bad? Maybe Rebel or Hatz can help with the scores for those two games? This game could be French lesson that Mercer would love to forget. Popcorn any details on tailgating?
-
Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions
There for a moment I thought this was a thread about the Boyle/Mercer game. Not what class Mercer should have been playing in when they won their championship.:popcorn:
-
Boyle County/Mercer County Predictions
From what I have heard Mercers line resembles Boyles. As they are small and quick. The first two opponents were Big, does anyone feel that Mercers small line will give Boyle trouble?
-
Boyle County 55 Lincoln County 6 (JV)
Popcorn give us details please.