Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lafayette predictions

Who wins? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County(5-0) vs. Lafayette(4-2)

 

Lafayette coming off a huge win against their cross-rival Henry Clay. Boyle County beating their cross-town rival Danville. Boyle County beat Lafayette last year 14-7. Is it payback time for Lafayette or does Boyle County keep rolling? Who wins this one? Why?

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We cannot start off the Lafayette game the way we did against Danville. It might not turn out the way we want. But with that said I think Coach French will have us ready for homecoming. Boyle will be glad to be home and I believe ready to rumble. Boyle will win 35-14. The games are starting to get a little hard now but we need to keep the train a rolling.

This game will be a good test for Boyle. More later.

This game will be a good test for Boyle. More later.

 

I think so too. I will take Boyle 28 to 14.

Lafayette has been hard to figure out. Playing very well one week and uninspired the next. Boyle better not start slow next fri.

Lafayette beat Henry Clay last night,so Boyle better be ready to play cause Lafayette will bring it.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super I hope I can count on you and the gang at halftime for some noise :clap:. I will be escorting my daughter on the field at halftime for the homecoming ceremony this Friday. The sad thing is she wants me to wear a suite and tie to a football game. :cry:

Super I hope I can count on you and the gang at halftime for some noise :clap:. I will be escorting my daughter on the field at halftime for the homecoming ceremony this Friday. The sad thing is she wants me to wear a suite and tie to a football game. :cry:

 

 

:scared:

 

Please, oh please, take a picture and PM me with it! :lol:

Suites and ties are for weddings and funerals which can be one in the same.NOT football games.:ohbrother:

Boyle Co will keep rolling.:banana:

Boyle will overcome their toughest test of the season.

 

BC 28 Laf. 17

Super I hope I can count on you and the gang at halftime for some noise :clap:. I will be escorting my daughter on the field at halftime for the homecoming ceremony this Friday. The sad thing is she wants me to wear a suite and tie to a football game. :cry:

 

Rebel,you can count on it,that something we love to do is making noise.:thumb:

The suite and tie thing isn't that bad,you will look nice and your daughter will appreciate it.

Lafayette beat Henry Clay last night,so Boyle better be ready to play cause Lafayette will bring it.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The key to GRC beating Lafayette was stopping the Generals’ running back Eric Shaw, one of the top rushers in the state. If you can contain him, you have a chance to win.

:scared:

 

Please, oh please, take a picture and PM me with it! :lol:

 

I will bring my camera.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.