charlesw88

Who wins?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't seem to figure Lafayette out. They only beat Mercer County 28 - 7, but beat Henry Clay. Shaw is the key. Shut him down and you shut them down.

I didn't realize that they beat Mercer by that score. SL beat Mercer this past weekend. I know that you can't go by scores but I now must think that HC must have overlooked Lafayette.

Henry Clay was overrated IMO. Lafayette proved that they were indeed a better team than HC. However, I believe Boyle County is a better overall team than Lafayette and come friday I believe Boyle County comes out on top by at least 3 TD's. Boyle County needs to use the run to open up the pass and I believe French is starting to realize that. Go REBS! :thumb:

The key to GRC beating Lafayette was stopping the Generals’ running back Eric Shaw, one of the top rushers in the state. If you can contain him, you have a chance to win.

I'll be very very surprised if our defense can't contain him. I am more worried about them moving the ball through the air and how well the can efficiently pass the ball.

Boyle Co. in a big way, 35-0 over Lafayette.

Lafayette not getting much respect on here....:confused: May be some very suprised people come Friday night. I have seen them play.

IMO: It depends on which Lafayatte team shows up. I pick Boyle 28-14

I do agree on which Lafayette team shows up. GRC beats Lafayette, Scott beats GRC, Henry Clay beats Scott, Lafayette beats Henry Clay. Lafayette is a good 6A team. I wouldn't be suprised to see them pull out the win.

Lafayette not getting much respect on here....:confused: May be some very suprised people come Friday night. I have seen them play.

I do agree on which Lafayette team shows up. GRC beats Lafayette, Scott beats GRC, Henry Clay beats Scott, Lafayette beats Henry Clay. Lafayette is a good 6A team. I wouldn't be suprised to see them pull out the win.

So you saying Lafayette is going to win.?