Everything posted by Benz_Trophies
-
2009 Boyle County
Sorry for your loss RebelK. Please bookmark boulycountyrebelsfootball.com the order form will be there very soon. Also it is an avenue for info about our Rebels.
-
2009 Lincoln County
How many scrimmages does Bell get a year?
-
2009 Boyle County
Yes they will be available for online ordering. As son as the webmaster has time to put up the order form.
-
2009 Boyle County
BCQC will also be starting an engraved brick campaign. Order forms will be at, Meet The Rebels event tonight
-
2009 Boyle County
Should be a fun filled evening for both players and fans. I know for a fact that the OIC has work without rest to make it a special evening.:dancingpa
-
2009 Boyle County
Thanks for bringing your check book Rebel I may need a loan.
-
2009 Boyle County
Four Florida VS. UK football tickets with parking. I saw the list of items at the BCQC meeting but can't remember all of them. But yes we do have some nice items.
-
2009 Boyle County
- 2009 Boyle County
Some kids come from middle school ready to play JV and some ready for varsity. However some mature slower than others. Saying that you never know when your next Jacob Tamme may come along.- 2009 Montgomery County
With camp behind most teams and heading down the long hot summer stretch, preparing for Friday nights. How does:popcorn: Montgomery County look.- 2009 Boyle County
I think Jeremy took a job at Anderson County I'm not sure but Chris LaMonds didn't return this year. Even losing these young talented coaches. Coach French still has a very strong coaching staff. Please allow me to be biased, the best staff in the area.:clap:- 2009 Montgomery County
I see I just remember playing there a few years back.:thumb:- 2009 Lincoln County
When does Lincoln start school?- 2009 Lincoln County
Has Lincoln been to camp yet? If so how did Jordan look?- 2009 Montgomery County
Can't wait to get started. Looking forward to being in Montgomery County on the 14th. Didn't Boyle play Montgomery in the late 90's or early 2000?- 2009 Boyle County
We get a small preview the 14th with Montgomery County. Does anyone have any info on them?- 2009 Rockcastle County
Does Abney play offense, defense or both ways?- 2009 Marion County
I work with a Marion football supporter and it sems as though they want to keep things quiet. Marion is a up and coming program, they will be better than you think. They will be speed on speed. I saw their JV team play two years ago and they were a good team. Better come ready.- 2009 Boyle County
Never question Paul Dean he is a man of wisdom.- 2009 Boyle County
Glad to hear that sounds like lots of excitment for the future.- 2009 Boyle County
The Rebels are Home! The Rebels are Home!:dancingpa:banana::notworthy:- 2009 Boyle County
Only had one injury at camp as of this Pulled hamstring?- 2009 Boyle County
With as much Senior leadership as we have I feel we will hit the ground running. There is also a bunch of Juniors that are more than ready to play. Each class is really large, I over heard someone say that there's 111 kids on the 09 team.- Bell County Midnight Madness
How did the Bell/ Washington County Scrimmage go?- 2009 Boyle County
8/21 is the first game Johnson Central @ home 7:30 - 2009 Boyle County