Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Lincoln County

Featured Replies

What does Lincoln County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they have done some "recruitin" in the halls of LCHS. Will have some new faces on the team next season from the upperclasses, not to mention a promising fairly large (in numbers) group of freshmen!

They were very young last year and had a new head coach. I expect them to be improved this season.

I would think that Lincoln will be much improved with a a great off season with Coach Settles.

They will be different offensively this season. Craig Yeast was on the staff last season but his year he is going to be the Offensive Coordinator. Certainly, he will have his own ideas and schemes.

 

Lincoln County used a defense last year that had never been taught at any level, ever, in Lincoln County. I think they will be much better defensively this season with a year of it under their belts.

They will be different offensively this season. Craig Yeast was on the staff last season but his year he is going to be the Offensive Coordinator. Certainly, he will have his own ideas and schemes.

 

Lincoln County used a defense last year that had never been taught at any level, ever, in Lincoln County. I think they will be much better defensively this season with a year of it under their belts.

 

What kind of offense will they use, the Mumme "AIR RAID"?

What kind of offense will they use, the Mumme "AIR RAID"?

 

 

I don't know but I certainly hope not.

I don't know but I certainly hope not.

 

You can almost bet if Yeast is calling the offense it will be a lot of spread and zone type runs.

I don't know but I certainly hope not.

 

I guarantee you it's going to be the AIR Raid offense.

I guarantee you it's going to be the AIR Raid offense.

 

How do you know that? Where did you get that information? Have you been to spring practice?:confused:

They will be different offensively this season. Craig Yeast was on the staff last season but his year he is going to be the Offensive Coordinator. Certainly, he will have his own ideas and schemes.

 

Lincoln County used a defense last year that had never been taught at any level, ever, in Lincoln County. I think they will be much better defensively this season with a year of it under their belts.

 

What defense was that? You have my curiosity piqued.

What defense was that? You have my curiosity piqued.

 

 

Different reads, mainly.

How do you know that? Where did you get that information? Have you been to spring practice?:confused:

 

Because that's what he knows best.I would think with his background that's what he feels the most comfortable with.Another reason is the last coordinator said he wanted to do alot of that stuff last year.Whatever they do, I wish them the best.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.