Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County / Danville Predictions

Featured Replies

Who gets the win ?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.... I say Danville wins 34-23.

I'll take Danville.

Danville 35-20.

I think I'll wait and see what the Quaterback situation is going to be.:D

I've heard that both teams have had some major losses.

 

This one will be interesting to see.

 

I'm going with the Ads in a low score, 14-0.

Who is starting QB for each teams?

  • Author
Who is starting QB for each teams?

 

Jeremy Gardner is starting for Franklin and Coach Harp said Sat. he wasn't sure who would start for them.

I would venture to say that QB or no QB Danville is better than Holy Cross... My prediction Danville 41, FCHS 14.

Jeremy Gardner is starting for Franklin and Coach Harp said Sat. he wasn't sure who would start for them.

 

#3?

  • Author
#3?

 

Yep. BTW he is a great kid. Hang tough young Flyers.

Yep. BTW he is a great kid. Hang tough young Flyers.

 

Yeah he played a little bit of receiver I remember, he is a tough kid. What's the deal with Thompson though? I heard he was persuing his career trying to make it to the MLB, but then I heard rumors he was playing but playing as a TE. Hmm...:puke:

Danville was the victim of too many fumbles. They will rebound strongly this week. QB situation still up in the air.

I like Danville at home 28-27 in a thriller. Harp, I'm sure will have them ready at home. Danville IMO will not turn the ball over as much as they did last week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.