Beechwood Dixie 4/1/11 Predections

I heard Sexton will be on the mound for the Colonels so he will shut the Tigers down. Also since Johnson pitched yesterday for the Tigers and Bertke is out for a few weeks I'm taking the Colonels.

Dixie Heights 6

Beechwood 0

What happened to Bertke?

Slight tear of the hamstring. Out 3-5 weeks.

OUCH!! That can be a difficult injury for a pitcher if it is his left hamstring. Friend of mind had a similar injury in College, took him a good 2 1/2 months before he was 100%. Having said that no two injuries are the same, and rehab is a whole lot better than it was 25 year ago.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Sportsfan, you seem to know an awful lot about the Tigers. Are you dating Bertke's doctor's daughter or something?

No sir I am not, I'm most likely a little too old for that. I just know alot of faimilies at Beechwood. Im more of a Dixie faithful in case you couldn't already tell from my previous posts.

I heard Sexton will be on the mound for the Colonels so he will shut the Tigers down. Also since Johnson pitched yesterday for the Tigers and Bertke is out for a few weeks I'm taking the Colonels.

Dixie Heights 6

Beechwood 0

Even with Sexton pitching I think that the tigers are going to be able to put up some runs. Sexton is a good pitcher but he does tend to get a little wild he also loses most of his velocity after the first couple innings.

Even with Sexton pitching I think that the tigers are going to be able to put up some runs. Sexton is a good pitcher but he does tend to get a little wild he also loses most of his velocity after the first couple innings.

I agree Marley I can see the tigers stealing this one 5-4 and maybe a round tripper for Gohs!