Fulton City 44 Ballard Memorial 8

cusin_gr

Congrats to the Bulldogs on their great start to the season...nice to see that last seasons ending has not affected them this year. I am looking forward to the showdown at War Memorial in about a month to what should be for home field advantage throughout the playoffs...of course if Mayfield gets past Fulton County in two weeks...don't want to get too ahead of ourselves...but great win and great start to the season.

I wonder what the possibility would be for Fulton Co and Fulton City to one day merge..Both always have very good athletes, just not enough depth to play 4 qtrs with the stronger teams...They would still most likely be a 1a team, even if they did and I could see them being very competitive

I wonder what the possibility would be for Fulton Co and Fulton City to one day merge..Both always have very good athletes, just not enough depth to play 4 qtrs with the stronger teams...They would still most likely be a 1a team, even if they did and I could see them being very competitive

Interesting comment........if something like that happened Mayfield's district would be a whole lot more competitive!!