Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Semis

Featured Replies

With no split session, are there concerns with reaching capacity? I am trying to determine how early I need to get there on Monday (and finding a good excuse for my boss).

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Been there done that when at Mason Co. Wanted to get there early to get a good seat and had to take off work early. Excuse was no probem as I was teaching at GRC and they all knew where I was going.....:D

Since it's the 4 biggest schools in the region in the semis (If I'm not mistaken), I'd get there pretty early.

Are these in fact a single-session??? Jim Swinford (WCYN) said that they were 5pm and 8:30pm.

 

I plan on making the trek to Mount Sterling now that they are Monday-Tuesday, and then let's see, swing by Keeneland on the way home Wednesday to play the Gulfstream Park card.......................Yea, that will work. Kind of a tune-up for the State Tournament!

Are these in fact a single-session??? Jim Swinford (WCYN) said that they were 5pm and 8:30pm.

 

I plan on making the trek to Mount Sterling now that they are Monday-Tuesday, and then let's see, swing by Keeneland on the way home Wednesday to play the Gulfstream Park card.......................Yea, that will work. Kind of a tune-up for the State Tournament!

 

 

To my knowledge the games are at 5:00 and 6:30.

To my knowledge the games are at 5:00 and 6:30.

 

If anyone knows who plays at 5:00 and who plays at 6:30 can you please post. I might want to try to make the late game.

If anyone knows who plays at 5:00 and who plays at 6:30 can you please post. I might want to try to make the late game.

 

Montgomery-Mason at 5, Clark-Campbell 6:30.

Since it's the 4 biggest schools in the region in the semis (If I'm not mistaken), I'd get there pretty early.

 

While Clark, Campbell, and Montgomery are the 3 largest schools in the region, Mason County at about 800 is the 8th largest. Besides that, size certainly is not directly related to the number of fans and is often usually the opposite.

While Clark, Campbell, and Montgomery are the 3 largest schools in the region, Mason County at about 800 is the 8th largest. Besides that, size certainly is not directly related to the number of fans and is often usually the opposite.

 

Agree. GRC and some of the larger schools should have a great team every season with that many students.

While Clark, Campbell, and Montgomery are the 3 largest schools in the region, Mason County at about 800 is the 8th largest. Besides that, size certainly is not directly related to the number of fans and is often usually the opposite.

 

 

I guess Mason is further down that list than I thought. Still, that gym will be packed and you'd better go early.

For the Montgomery-Mason game I would get there no later than 4:30 and for the GRC-Campbell game I would be no later than 5:30 as you know some fans will leave after the first game.

For the Montgomery-Mason game I would get there no later than 4:30 and for the GRC-Campbell game I would be no later than 5:30 as you know some fans will leave after the first game.

 

Doors open 1 hour before the game.

Why are they starting so early.

 

I believe to allow the Juniors as much time as possible to get home early because the ACT's are on Tuesday.

Could someone tell me what the arena holds? I have taken in a few games and have yet to see the place full.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.