Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

wow as bad as this is going, I may just DVR the rest of it and watch Justified live!

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This is good for my team" Coach Cal.

I still think UK can win but they are playing scared an letting the emotion of this game get to them. If they would calm down they do better IMO.

 

They're certainly capable of it, but honestly, they need to feel this. I'm not going to do that whole "need to lose" spin, but certainly they needed to get punched in the mouth in a road environment in order to learn how to fight back, or bare minimum realize they're not invincible. I certainly hope they come back, but they have to settle down and make better decisions, and that's hard for a young team in a very hostile environment.

At halftime Jones should pack up his gym bag and head back to Lexington. This is not his game.

Reminiscent of Mighty Mouse's dethroning of the Cats in '09-'10 season.

"This is good for my team" Coach Cal.

 

Agreed, let's see how they respond. Miss St gave them their best shot.

When Jones has a BAD game he really does it right!! Pathetic tonight.

MSU shooting 6/12 from three point land. That, and the offensive woes, are why this game is where it is.

Reminiscent of Mighty Mouse's dethroning of the Cats in '09-'10 season.

 

 

Got the same feeling. Bost has been fantastic so far...

They're certainly capable of it, but honestly, they need to feel this. I'm not going to do that whole "need to lose" spin, but certainly they needed to get punched in the mouth in a road environment in order to learn how to fight back, or bare minimum realize they're not invincible. I certainly hope they come back, but they have to settle down and make better decisions, and that's hard for a young team in a very hostile environment.

 

 

I agree. I don't ever agree with the whole "they need to lose" but I do feel that if UK can rally back from this then they are by far the best team and probably most battle tested. If they come out flat and lose by 20+ or something then I would worry about their focus a little bit.

Got the same feeling. Bost has been fantastic so far...

 

 

Is this his 7th year?

Is this his 7th year?

 

 

UC recruit the same year as Gates, Dixon and Wright. Holloway and Lyons in the same class...

Well, someone had to say it.:lol:

 

I was thinking it......maybe he will foul out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.