LCDAWGS19

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still think UK can win but they are playing scared an letting the emotion of this game get to them. If they would calm down they do better IMO.

They're certainly capable of it, but honestly, they need to feel this. I'm not going to do that whole "need to lose" spin, but certainly they needed to get punched in the mouth in a road environment in order to learn how to fight back, or bare minimum realize they're not invincible. I certainly hope they come back, but they have to settle down and make better decisions, and that's hard for a young team in a very hostile environment.

They're certainly capable of it, but honestly, they need to feel this. I'm not going to do that whole "need to lose" spin, but certainly they needed to get punched in the mouth in a road environment in order to learn how to fight back, or bare minimum realize they're not invincible. I certainly hope they come back, but they have to settle down and make better decisions, and that's hard for a young team in a very hostile environment.

I agree. I don't ever agree with the whole "they need to lose" but I do feel that if UK can rally back from this then they are by far the best team and probably most battle tested. If they come out flat and lose by 20+ or something then I would worry about their focus a little bit.