Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

UC recruit the same year as Gates, Dixon and Wright. Holloway and Lyons in the same class...

 

Bost should've lost his amateur status in '10.

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the first possession stunk, but then UK got 5 straight points.

Bost should've lost his amateur status in '10.

 

Does that mean he isn't from the 07 recruiting class???

I hate how every team plays their best game ever, never miss a shot, look like five star players

I swear I think Jones is drunk.......

The ball don't lie.....

I hate how every team plays their best game ever, never miss a shot, look like five star players

 

:lol: :taz:

It seems a little odd that UK has whittled the lead because I don't think they're playing all that much better, but the scores are getting closer at least.

I swear I think Jones is drunk.......

 

:lol:

Where is the T on Sydney's reaction?

Does that mean he isn't from the 07 recruiting class???

 

No it means he didn't properly withdraw from the NBA draft but returned to school.

Where is the T on Sydney's reaction?

 

Yep

Miller not able to hit a shot tonight.

No it means he didn't properly withdraw from the NBA draft but returned to school.

 

I am well aware of that. Guess they found a fax or something that went his way. Happens sometimes I hear... :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.