February 22, 201214 yr Hard to win when they are hitting those. I'd be scared to death to see Davis coming at me.
February 22, 201214 yr The one game where Wiltjer might have played a big role and he gets hurt. :irked:
February 22, 201214 yr The one game where Wiltjer might have played a big role and he gets hurt. :irked: That occurred to me as well.
February 22, 201214 yr Based on what? Come on MR. Get a grip. Yeah I guess the intentional trip was what, something a good team does. That is BS and he should have been thrown out. What about the fight they had in the stands with each other last year, thugs do that.
February 22, 201214 yr Clyde, at least do yourself a favor & stay out of the update thread. And stay off Twitter You get to a stage in life where you just roll with it.
February 22, 201214 yr Yeah I guess the intentional trip was what, something a good team does. That is BS and he should have been thrown out. What about the fight they had in the stands with each other last year, thugs do that. So do college kids
February 22, 201214 yr I still have my feeling that UK will pull this out, I don't know why but I feel we do it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.