February 22, 201214 yr :lol: Nice flop MKG. That was Gasol-like. It was Lamb but it was a great one. :lol:
February 22, 201214 yr Ballgame. Who would have thought Miss State would do something classless with the game over? I can't even appreciate Stansbury as a coach, his teams always do crap like that.
February 22, 201214 yr Kentucky will not be this flat all game. I still say UK wins by 8. I was dang close.
February 22, 201214 yr Wow they literally gave up. That is what losers do. Blame it on Stansbury, he breeds that attitude.
February 22, 201214 yr Ballgame. Who would have thought Miss State would do something classless with the game over? I can't even appreciate Stansbury as a coach, his teams always do crap like that. You talkin' about the flop?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.