Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 85 North Carolina 84

Featured Replies

Did you lose money on this game? Seems to be some anger over this one.

 

I agree with HT. That's just stupid basketball. So he drives by you, the best he can do is tie the game. That's also why you have Henson back there.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigger moment for Doc River? Son hitting that shot or his NBA title? To those of us who are parents the answer is not quite so obvious.

 

Austin's shot, and it's not even close IMO.

Big thing for me was Zeller had his hands down. Instinct is one thing in regards to proximity but get your hands up.

 

I didn't get to see much of the first half, but UNC continually went under ball screens against a three point shooting team. As much of the world makes over Kendall Marshall as a point guard, he is a serious liability on defense. That is where UNC misses Strickland. Strickland was easily UNC's best defender and gave them some semblance of toughness.

 

Credit Duke for making the run. They hit some big shots and the biggest one when it counted.

 

I thought UNC continued to play too fast with the lead and didn't run enough offense to get good shots late. I mean Barnes could have been posting Rivers in the post or some iso for him, but they played too fast late instead of grinding it.

 

Fine game to watch.

How am I supposed to sleep? Jacked all the way up. Woke up my wife screaming and jumping around the house. I can't stop smiling and laughing. I don't care what happens the rest of the season. I watched this whole game and my team won. I'll sleep good. Eventually.

.

 

So you're fine if Duke loses in the 1st round of the NCAA because they won this game?

Did you lose money on this game? Seems to be some anger over this one.
No. :lol: But I would be mad if my 7 footer lets someone hit a 3 on them like that.
I agree with HT. That's just stupid basketball. So he drives by you, the best he can do is tie the game. That's also why you have Henson back there.

 

I agree. It's stupid basketball. I didn't say it wasn't. I just said I could tell watching him that his body was saying "back up - don't let him go around you." He would agree that it was stupid.

First off I will be the first to admit, again, Duke shouldn't have even had the oppurtunity to win the game there at the end. UNC up 10 with 2 to go and couldn't just put the nail in the coffin.

 

Now onto Duke. A. Got flat out abused in the paint tonight B. Can't shoot free throws apparently this year.

I'm not gonna lie and I've felt this way since last May/June I can't cheer for Duke but I don't mind seeing Rivers do well. I'm still not sure if it's because I like his dad and the fact that he's the Celtic's coach or what but I almost cheered for him when he took that shot.

Poor Zeller. That last 1:00 was as horrendous as it could be for an individual player.

Poor Zeller. That last 1:00 was as horrendous as it could be for an individual player.

 

Terrible. Played great upto that point.

I agree. It's stupid basketball. I didn't say it wasn't. I just said I could tell watching him that his body was saying "back up - don't let him go around you." He would agree that it was stupid.

 

 

Then Roy needs to break those instincts. I'm not a big man, but I was always a big fan of the zone as a player. :lol:

Today.....was a good day!

I heard during the broadcast that Duke has now won 5 out of the last 6 meetings. Any of you Duke or UNC fans know how many times the two teams have split the regular season meeting where the road team has won both games?

[ATTACH]35716[/ATTACH]

 

Found this gem already :lol:

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.