Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 85 North Carolina 84

Featured Replies

Two key baskets that shouldn't have counted and two that I'm sure UNC fans are lamenting:

 

1. Zeller tips in the errant shot by Kelly.

2. Curry hits a 3 where he clearly traveled.

 

Give Duke credit for taking advantage of the breaks.

The tipped basket counts, regardless of who puts it in.
  • Replies 125
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're fine if Duke loses in the 1st round of the NCAA because they won this game?
Um no....regular season, is fun, but doesn't matter, other than seeding.
Um no....regular season, is fun, but doesn't matter, other than seeding.

 

Exactly, that's why I couldn't understand his post. I wanted to be sure that is what he was saying.

The tipped basket counts, regardless of who puts it in.

 

Correct.

 

Poor wording on my part. I guess I should say "lucky" buckets since the first was an airball and the 2nd was a violation.
So you're fine if Duke loses in the 1st round of the NCAA because they won this game?

 

This game cements my memory of this season. I'll be initially upset and disgusted but this game right here is one of my top 3 Duke games ever. 1992-The Shot, 2001-The Miracle Comeback, 2012-The Freshman. Nothing else that happens will take this memory away. Not even a first round loss.

Exactly, that's why I couldn't understand his post. I wanted to be sure that is what he was saying.

 

That's exactly what I am saying.

That's an awesome picture. Hammertime sent me a panoramic view of the shot that is already my cover photo on my facebook timeline.

I wish we had one with Curry in the background telling Rivers to make a move.

 

BTW, did anyone else hear Rivers basically cuss in the interview after the game :lol:

That's an awesome picture. Hammertime sent me a panoramic view of the shot that is already my cover photo on my facebook timeline.

 

Any way you could post that pic on here? That sounds like a neat photo.

Any way you could post that pic on here? That sounds like a neat photo.

 

I'll try. On my phone.

I'll try. On my phone.

 

Good luck then LOL. I appreciate you trying atleast!

I can't do it from my phone but if you go to ESPN.com it is on their website. The still shot of the video is the actual picture.

Good luck then LOL. I appreciate you trying atleast!

 

I'll try again in the morning on my computer before I go to work.

I'll try again in the morning on my computer before I go to work.

 

:thumb: Sounds good man. I will see if i can't find it on ESPN. I'm on my phone as well so who knows if I can pull it off on mobile internet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.