Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 85 North Carolina 84

Featured Replies

Right but you have to smarter than that. He acted like he was surprised he was shooting. Didn't even have his hands ready.

 

As I was telling a buddy big men are so uncomfortable on the perimeter against small guys that their instincts/habits take over. Instinct for a big is to back off to make sure you don't get passed. Body overtakes the mind.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I was telling a buddy big men are so uncomfortable on the perimeter against small guys that their instincts/habits take over. Instinct for a big is to back off to make sure you don't get passed. Body overtakes the mind.
For those that are weak like Zeller yes.
Duke had no right to be close, but they didn't give up. Guess that Rivers shot answers my question for sunday.

 

Ha I thought of you when I saw him make that and how you were wondering who whou step up for the big shot in the clutch. Great job by Duke to end the game and NEVER give up. Very impressive performance down the stretch.

For those that are weak like Zeller yes.

 

Shhhhh I had GT saying UNC's front line was soft but Zeller played hard every game in another thread.

Ha I thought of you when I saw him make that and how you were wondering who whou step up for the big shot in the clutch. Great job by Duke to end the game and NEVER give up. Very impressive performance down the stretch.

 

I really was just talking about that. So pumped still. Will give a good summary from the game when the nerves cool down.

For those that are weak like Zeller yes.

 

Every big man does it. Zeller is really good.

Every big man does it. Zeller is really good.
And obviously not a very smart basketball player. You just have to be smarter than that I don't care what your instincts are.
As I was telling a buddy big men are so uncomfortable on the perimeter against small guys that their instincts/habits take over. Instinct for a big is to back off to make sure you don't get passed. Body overtakes the mind.

 

 

I guess Anthony Davis doesn't have those instincts since he hasn't always been a big man.

I guess Anthony Davis doesn't have those instincts since he hasn't always been a big man.

 

Rule meet exception.

I really was just talking about that. So pumped still. Will give a good summary from the game when the nerves cool down.

 

Haha I bet. Was a great come back, it put a smile on my face just because I love to see a team grit one out like that and because well UNC still lost. Bout to go MW3 myself out and relax, feel free to join us.

You have got to be kidding me?? I turned it off when UNC was up about 10 to watch espnu ND vs. WVU which was tied with about a minute to go.

So bummed I turned off the Duke/NC game. Had to be a wild last few minutes! Time to watch ESPN !

Two key baskets that shouldn't have counted and two that I'm sure UNC fans are lamenting:

 

1. Zeller tips in the errant shot by Kelly.

2. Curry hits a 3 where he clearly traveled.

 

Give Duke credit for taking advantage of the breaks.

 

Why shouldn't the Zeller tip count?

And obviously not a very smart basketball player. You just have to be smarter than that I don't care what your instincts are.

 

Did you lose money on this game? Seems to be some anger over this one.

Why shouldn't the Zeller tip count?

 

Poor wording on my part. I guess I should say "lucky" buckets since the first was an airball and the 2nd was a violation.

How am I supposed to sleep? Jacked all the way up. Woke up my wife screaming and jumping around the house. I can't stop smiling and laughing. I don't care what happens the rest of the season. I watched this whole game and my team won. I'll sleep good. Eventually.

 

Winning an NBA Title is awesome but watching his son hit the game winning three at the buzzer in college basketball's biggest rivalry is easily a much better feeling. Without question. Not even close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.