New England 23 Baltimore 20

Plenty of things didn't go good for the Patriots today and they STILL land in the Super Bowl. Brady didn't play too good, the defense did all it could to give it away, Woodhead fumbles on a kickoff return after Baltimore took the lead, Gronkowski goes out in the fourth quarter with an injury, and more. It's almost like they were meant to be there. Flaco threw a perfect pass in to the end zone that was dropped near the end than a short field goal that is missed that typically is not. Very strange game.

Baltimore's kicker apparently had struggled all season long. Seems as though the Ravens didn't take notice of the importance of a kicker that had been displayed by Alabama back in Novemeber. I understand that it was just one kick but you could tell he was nervous and the fact that the Ravens couldn't kick from 48 or so earlier really made a difference in the game.

Baltimore's kicker apparently had struggled all season long. Seems as though the Ravens didn't take notice of the importance of a kicker that had been displayed by Alabama back in Novemeber. I understand that it was just one kick but you could tell he was nervous and the fact that the Ravens couldn't kick from 48 or so earlier really made a difference in the game.

He has been off and on. He was all pro last year and set the record for most touchbacks on kickoffs. He makes $3 million a year also. I think he was 30-39 this year but has only 1 fg over 50 yards.

He has been off and on. He was all pro last year and set the record for most touchbacks on kickoffs. He makes $3 million a year also. I think he was 30-39 this year but has only 1 fg over 50 yards.

Still for them to not even give him a chance at a FG near 50 yards says a lot and that's sad especially in the NFL. It's not like it was a 55 yarder in the wind, it was more like 48 or 46 with the wind at his back.

Still for them to not even give him a chance at a FG near 50 yards says a lot and that's sad especially in the NFL. It's not like it was a 55 yarder in the wind, it was more like 48 or 46 with the wind at his back.

I don't pay much attention to kickers but I had Cundiff in fantasy and he was an ace in the hole through week nine then the wheels fell off. I co-own a team with a friend and every week we'd discuss who'd we'd start at kicker. When he's home he'd always say, "he knows that stadium" and Cundiff was 17/17 in Baltimore. On the road he was 11/20. He didn't miss one FG from 17-39 yards at home. On the road he was brutal fro 40 and beyond.

I don't pay much attention to kickers but I had Cundiff in fantasy and he was an ace in the hole through week nine then the wheels fell off. I co-own a team with a friend and every week we'd discuss who'd we'd start at kicker. When he's home he'd always say, "he knows that stadium" and Cundiff was 17/17 in Baltimore. On the road he was 11/20. He didn't miss one FG from 17-39 yards at home. On the road he was brutal fro 40 and beyond.

That's nuts but nice to see that insight, makes sense why the Ravens didn't kick from the upper 40's when they had the chance. Still it's hard to believe they didn't realize that before the playoffs.

Plenty of things didn't go good for the Patriots today and they STILL land in the Super Bowl. Brady didn't play too good, the defense did all it could to give it away, Woodhead fumbles on a kickoff return after Baltimore took the lead, Gronkowski goes out in the fourth quarter with an injury, and more. It's almost like they were meant to be there. Flaco threw a perfect pass in to the end zone that was dropped near the end than a short field goal that is missed that typically is not. Very strange game.

Brady definitely didn't look as good today as normal, just like all the top QB's have struggled against top defenses during the playoffs this year. However they did pull it out, and I did think they would win. I am glad they did too because it sets up what should be a great super bowl!!

Lee Evans has to catch that pass, it should have never came down to the field goal. Both brothers had great game plans in place, and both lost because of special teams failures at the very end.

Brady definitely didn't look as good today as normal, just like all the top QB's have struggled against top defenses during the playoffs this year. However they did pull it out, and I did think they would win. I am glad they did too because it sets up what should be a great super bowl!!

Lee Evans has to catch that pass, it should have never came down to the field goal. Both brothers had great game plans in place, and both lost because of special teams failures at the very end.

Can't say I disagree, but can definitely say it's freakin me out as I try to get thru the 3rd season of LOST all alone.