Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Alabama 71

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Whew.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't pretty but it was a win. The most disappointing thing is it didn't feel like they played with half the effort or intensity that they did on Tuesday. Lamb went cold the last 10 minutes of the game. Jones played well, really liked the play at the end by Miller holding on to the ball so they would put him on the line.

Edited by sportsfan41

I don't know what happened to Alabama in their 20 point home loss to Vandy, but they've got a better team than their record indicates.

Glad to see them win a free throw shootout down the stretch, not used to seeing them knock that many down when it actually counted. Could definitely do without the silly fouls toward the end but got it done when it mattered the most. Never felt like the game was in jeopardy although Bama kept it close throughout. Nice win.

 

49 straight at home, very impressive.

Did I see where the over/under was 130?

131 but why?

I don't know what happened to Alabama in their 20 point home loss to Vandy, but they've got a better team than their record indicates.

 

Bama is a very talented team. Should have a much better record, hoping they can get some wins and make a run for the tournament because they are talented enough to be there and cause some problems for a lot of teams.

I don't know what happened to Alabama in their 20 point home loss to Vandy, but they've got a better team than their record indicates.

 

Bama had 10 more fouls called on them and Vandy shot 19 more free throws...even though the game was in Tuscaloosa. You don't see that very often.

131 but why?

 

I am guessing somebody made some money...Vegas was really off on this one.

Mitchell didn't show up today and his slump continues.

Lacey played well...10 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists

Releford (17 points, 3, rebounds, 3 assists) and Green (22 points and 10 rebounds) kept this one close.

 

Kentucky was very balanced with 6 guys in double figures.

Did I see where the over/under was 130?
I saw 131 and 130.5....wow.

As I said in the update thread, good thing Bama was tanking their free throws. Seemed like they left a lot of points out there by missing the front end. UK got hot on the line when they needed to which is encouraging.

It never hurts that UK seems to get every 50/50 call and loose balls.

It never hurts that UK seems to get every 50/50 call and loose balls.

 

:confused: I did hurt that Bama wasn't required to dribble though. There were several walks that Bama got away with.

 

I thought the officiating was just odd. They let a lot of random stuff go, and would then call really picky stuff.

I believe Alabama was 13-5 coming into this game and it was 13-3 before the two losses in the past week to Miss. St. and Vanderbilt. Not sure what everyone is saying about their record should be better. That is a pretty darn good record.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.