Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Alabama 71

Featured Replies

I can only remember 1 jump shot he has made this season. I am guessing he is 1-20 on jumpers. About 100-115 besides that :D

 

I can only remember one as well, but I wasn't sure if he made one in a game that wasn't televised or something. I would imagine that you would almost have to re-teach yourself have to shoot after growing 6-7'' in a year.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can recall Davis hitting a 15 footer and I thought he hit a 3 at one point too, but it may have just been a very long 2.

I can recall Davis hitting a 15 footer and I thought he hit a 3 at one point too, but it may have just been a very long 2.

 

He's 0-6 from 3. While looking that up, I noticed that his 20% FG percentage vs Bama was only the second time all year he's been held under 50% from the field.

Davis shooting 83.3% from the line since the IU game. Hope he keeps that up.

Maybe he can teach Jones too.

:lol:

They'll need to play a lot better if they want to win at Georgia Tuesday.

 

Jones and Davis were absolutely manhandled in the paint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.