Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 Arkansas 63

Featured Replies

Good game all around for the Wildcats tonight. However, I just can't help but wonder: Don't you think if Kentucky had played a tougher out of conference schedule with more true road games that they would be better than 4-0 in league play right now?

  • Author
Good game all around for the Wildcats tonight. However, I just can't help but wonder: Don't you think if Kentucky had played a tougher out of conference schedule with more true road games that they would be better than 4-0 in league play right now?

 

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

 

:lol:

Good game all around for the Wildcats tonight. However, I just can't help but wonder: Don't you think if Kentucky had played a tougher out of conference schedule with more true road games that they would be better than 4-0 in league play right now?

 

Hopefully they learn from it when they schedule future seasons. Really should take notes from all of the other teams out there that scheduled tougher road games and are flourishing as a result. Just think UK could be ranked every bit of 1 spot higher......

About the best they've looked all year IMO. Jones and Miller were both very agressive, and seemed to play with maximum effort all game. Teague played great.

I hope your boy didn't lay 500 on Ark. :D

 

 

He took Arkansas plus 16 1/2 for $300. He makes about $600, 000 a year, so I think he'll be alright. He probably won't take my advice for a while though, and now I have to buy lunch next week. :lol:

3-to-1 assist/turnover ratio for Teague tonight. His best game of the year, IMO.

 

Davis/Jones= 40 pts, 23 rebs, 12 blks; 14-20 FG shooting.

 

MKG on the break is a beautiful thing to watch.

3-to-1 assist/turnover ratio for Teague tonight. His best game of the year, IMO.

 

Davis/Jones= 40 pts, 23 rebs, 12 blks; 14-20 FG shooting.

 

MKG on the break is a beautiful thing to watch.

 

Really a good all around game by the whole team. If every one brings that solid of play and effort every game I don't see them getting beat.

By far the best UK has played this year IMO. If this is the real UK team they are going to be a tougher out in the tourney than we all thought. John Wall was amazing, but in terms of awe factor I think Davis is as good as I've seen at UK. MKG may be the better all around player right now, but the Brow is awesome to watch on the court.

By far the best UK has played this year IMO. If this is the real UK team they are going to be a tougher out in the tourney than we all thought. John Wall was amazing, but in terms of awe factor I think Davis is as good as I've seen at UK. MKG may be the better all around player right now, but the Brow is awesome to watch on the court.

 

Plus let's be real I'd say Davis averages about 4-5 blocks a game that never take place. Atleast a dozen times a game the teams UK is facing are altering what they would usually do just because he's within 10 feet of the basket.

I was very pleased with their effort tonight. Looks like they are on schedule for March. It's all that matters.

Big step up for the Cats in this one. This is the first game I've thought they looked decent.

The Cats effort was fantastic last night. Great job on the boards, on defense, and running the court. That's the Terrence Jones we need to see every game, he played with a lot of fire and intensity last night. The play where he took it 3/4 of the court with a behind the back move and taking it to the cup for a fingeroll is why NBA scouts will like this guy.

 

Davis is a monster, scary thing is, he isn't even close to his potential yet. Nice to see a solid post move out of him, with the spin for the dunk.

 

Can't say enough about MKG. He just never stops.

 

Great all around game. Usually I can find one thing to gripe about and there really wasn't anything. We play that hard, we don't lose again this year. The best part is, it looked like they were having a lot of fun. And I'm sure Calipari sells that, "look how much fun we had tonight. Playing with more heart and intensity, I promise you have more fun!"

Worth nothing, even though most of you probably already know. Anthony Davis did set the record for blocks in a season, with a lot of season left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.