Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 74 Ohio State 70

Featured Replies

Bottom line: You don't want to play at Indiana this year.

Enjoyed seeing this, did sullinger play, I hope?

Another crazy finish. I only caught the beginning and end, but I was glad to see the crowd finally got into it. It was 1/5th the level of the UK game to start, but they got pretty crazy to finish.

I'm telling you...unless you go to a game at IU this season, you have no idea. That place is nuts.

I'm telling you...unless you go to a game at IU this season, you have no idea. That place is nuts.

 

Home court advantage and some say there isn't one........

  • Author
Home court advantage and some say there isn't one........

 

I believe some places it doesn't exist, but it sure does at others. And right now it's tough to envision anyone going to Indiana and winning.

In what places doesn't it exist?

I'm glad to see that the Indiana program is coming back strong.

 

Me too, I've always had respect for the Hoosiers.

In what places doesn't it exist?

 

Certainly not to the degree at UK as what many people think.

Certainly not to the degree at UK as what many people think.

 

:thumb:

 

Many times, it seems like opposing teams actually play better at Rupp Arena.

:thumb:

 

Many times, it seems like opposing teams actually play better at Rupp Arena.

 

What is Cal's record at Rupp?

:thumb:

 

Many times, it seems like opposing teams actually play better at Rupp Arena.

 

What is Cal's record at Rupp?

 

I think it's 44-0 now. But I do agree with Wireman. Seems like a lot of teams have their best shooting game of their year when they play at Rupp.

What is Cal's record at Rupp?

 

Spin it any way you want, the Rupp Arena crowd simply isn't a great college atmosphere. It's big and has the potential to be loud, but it could be so much better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.