Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's going on Bourbon County...?

Featured Replies

I have heard it was offered to Ray Graham (LCA, formely at Harrison County). I have no idea how accurate that is, but it would be a good hire if that's the direction they went.

 

Coach Graham would be a good hire for them! But, I thought he was retired from the public school system and was "double dipping" at a private school (LCA). Can you draw your retirement and get paid by a public school?

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Graham would be a good hire for them! But, I thought he was retired from the public school system and was "double dipping" at a private school (LCA). Can you draw your retirement and get paid by a public school?

180 day contract.

Ray Graham in the mix again, I would be amazed if this is true, but nothing would surprise me.

180 day contract.
100 day actually
When was he offered and what's the delay?

 

He will give them his answer on Monday is what i am hearing.

This is shocking...I remember him taking the Henry Co. job a couple years ago, leaving in the summer before the season started to take a job at LCA that he felt God had led him to, now possibly to Bourbon? This whole story with Bourbon Co. just gets stranger by the minute.

Coach Graham doesn't seem to know what he wants.

100 day actually

 

You know, Ram is just a big dumb animal. Thanks for the correction.

I think Ray still lives in that area. If I were Ray I'd leave LCA too. The new district is really tough, plus there is a new administration that can be hard to work under.

I think Ray still lives in that area. If I were Ray I'd leave LCA too. The new district is really tough, plus there is a new administration that can be hard to work under.

I am pretty sure he lives in Cynthiana, so it would be alot closer to his house.

I think Ray still lives in that area. If I were Ray I'd leave LCA too. The new district is really tough, plus there is a new administration that can be hard to work under.

 

The administration that he's walking into at Bourbon doesn't seem to be too highly regarded themselves.

The administration that he's walking into at Bourbon doesn't seem to be too highly regarded themselves.

 

Very true.

Graham coached the linemen at the KY vs. TN Border Bowl. I talked to him a time or two. Seemed like a pretty nice guy. Kids liked and respected him. I know my son liked him pretty well. Hate it for Poynter though, the way things have gone. If they treat Graham like that, I'd say he will pull up stakes again.

Would it be safe to say that interviews are complete & they are prepared to offer someone else if Graham turns them down?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.