What's going on Bourbon County...?

justme2018

I have heard it was offered to Ray Graham (LCA, formely at Harrison County). I have no idea how accurate that is, but it would be a good hire if that's the direction they went.

Coach Graham would be a good hire for them! But, I thought he was retired from the public school system and was "double dipping" at a private school (LCA). Can you draw your retirement and get paid by a public school?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Graham would be a good hire for them! But, I thought he was retired from the public school system and was "double dipping" at a private school (LCA). Can you draw your retirement and get paid by a public school?

180 day contract.

This is shocking...I remember him taking the Henry Co. job a couple years ago, leaving in the summer before the season started to take a job at LCA that he felt God had led him to, now possibly to Bourbon? This whole story with Bourbon Co. just gets stranger by the minute.

I think Ray still lives in that area. If I were Ray I'd leave LCA too. The new district is really tough, plus there is a new administration that can be hard to work under.

I am pretty sure he lives in Cynthiana, so it would be alot closer to his house.

I think Ray still lives in that area. If I were Ray I'd leave LCA too. The new district is really tough, plus there is a new administration that can be hard to work under.

The administration that he's walking into at Bourbon doesn't seem to be too highly regarded themselves.

Graham coached the linemen at the KY vs. TN Border Bowl. I talked to him a time or two. Seemed like a pretty nice guy. Kids liked and respected him. I know my son liked him pretty well. Hate it for Poynter though, the way things have gone. If they treat Graham like that, I'd say he will pull up stakes again.