Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's going on Bourbon County...?

Featured Replies

I have no idea what is going on in Bourbon Co but I would rather have a cow pasture for a field than have donors calling the shots.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hearing some rumblings that the frontrunner for the BoCo job is an alumnus by the name Craig Foley. He is the current head coach at Frankfort. This is interesting because his father is the county judge in Bourbon Co. And Bourbon Co. is already known for its politics running the sports show.

 

I have heard the same thing. I would not be suprised if he was to leave ONE day for the Bourbon Co. job. I just don't think it will be now.

 

If he does leave Frankfort for Bourbon this year - Then Frankfort would like to Schedule him for Homecoming the Next 4 years!

I have heard the same thing. I would not be suprised if he was to leave ONE day for the Bourbon Co. job. I just don't think it will be now.

 

If he does leave Frankfort for Bourbon this year - Then Frankfort would like to Schedule him for Homecoming the Next 4 years!

 

:lol:.......:thumb:

I have heard the same thing. I would not be suprised if he was to leave ONE day for the Bourbon Co. job. I just don't think it will be now.

 

If he does leave Frankfort for Bourbon this year - Then Frankfort would like to Schedule him for Homecoming the Next 4 years!

 

You will not have to worry about playing him for the next FOUR years, cause no one is allowed stay there that long. Even if they win.

I've often heard that the marching band gets top priority over the FB team over at Bourbon County. Don't know if it's true; just what I've heard.

I've often heard that the marching band gets top priority over the FB team over at Bourbon County. Don't know if it's true; just what I've heard.

 

You are thinking of Paris High School. That mess has being going on there for years.

Now Im hearing the name Dave Buchanan? Don't know much about him.

Now Im hearing the name Dave Buchanan? Don't know much about him.

 

Every time the Bourbon County job comes open, which is quite often, Buchanan's name comes up because he is a hometown boy. Once again, I doubt he takes it, he's in a good situation at Mason County. But, he will have to answer for himself.

Every time the Bourbon County job comes open, which is quite often, Buchanan's name comes up because he is a hometown boy. Once again, I doubt he takes it, he's in a good situation at Mason County. But, he will have to answer for himself.

Thanks, Foley turned down the job from what I understand, thus the powers that be are now focusing on Buchanan now.

From the conversations I have had with the FHS staff, Foley hasn't not talked to or been contacted by anyone associated with the Bourbon County program. By looking at their region it could be a good move, facilities are next to none and he has been on staff there.

From the conversations I have had with the FHS staff, Foley hasn't not talked to or been contacted by anyone associated with the Bourbon County program. By looking at their region it could be a good move, facilities are next to none and he has been on staff there.

 

It could be a decent situation except they will be going back up to 4A in a couple of years. In the district with Highlands, Cov. Cath etc. I don't think Mason or Frankfort have to face those kinds of situations in their district and region.

From the conversations I have had with the FHS staff, Foley hasn't not talked to or been contacted by anyone associated with the Bourbon County program. By looking at their region it could be a good move, facilities are next to none and he has been on staff there.

I don't buy it.

Sounds like Knights 52 has the inside info on this deal, keep us updated!!

Sounds like Knights 52 has the inside info on this deal, keep us updated!!

Just the occasional conversation with friends back home.:thumb:

Every time the Bourbon County job comes open, which is quite often, Buchanan's name comes up because he is a hometown boy. Once again, I doubt he takes it, he's in a good situation at Mason County. But, he will have to answer for himself.

 

Buchanan is from Mercer county.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.