Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's going on Bourbon County...?

Featured Replies

I love Coach Hodge and will miss seeing him at Guadalajara. I haven't read the article yet. I hear Coach Roe and Coach Massengill are going with him. Congratulations to Bourbon County. You have a new fan from afar. Good luck.

 

That explains the list serve e mail from earlier today.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would venture a guess that if things go well at Bourbon he could one day end up leading the Boyle program.

I would venture a guess that if things go well at Bourbon he could one day end up leading the Boyle program.

 

 

I wouldn't rule that out in the future.

bourbon got three good ones. Former Bourbon player Justin Rowe will call the O I believe. Graduate of Bourbon and Centre.

Coach Hodge played college ball at Georgetown

Coach Roe at Centre and

Coach Massengill at Campbellsville.

I do wish Coach Hodge, Coach Roe and Coach Massengill would have had a chance to tell the team they were leaving before it hit the paper. The whole team found out in the paper and a lot of boys were devastated when they heard the news from elsewhere. I guess even in small towns Breaking News trumps all.

All three are GREAT coaches and will be missed here at the Rebel Nation. I wish Bourbon County all the luck in the world.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.