Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 St. John's 59

Featured Replies

With one & done likely staying, a Shabazz commitment is urgent for UK.

 

Did you listen to the pregame on the radio tonight? Someone called in and said the new NBA agreement is going to include a 20 year old clause which would keep most guys in college for two seasons. Might be rumor, but worth keeping an eye on it.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you listen to the pregame on the radio tonight? Someone called in and said the new NBA agreement is going to include a 20 year old clause which would keep most guys in college for two seasons. Might be rumor, but worth keeping an eye on it.

 

I thought Bucher or whatever his name is on ESPN basically said it's going to stay the same for at least a year.

Did you listen to the pregame on the radio tonight? Someone called in and said the new NBA agreement is going to include a 20 year old clause which would keep most guys in college for two seasons. Might be rumor, but worth keeping an eye on it.

 

The 20 year rule is going to happen, but is most likely not going to impact the 2011 class and might not hurt 2012 either...

  • Author
Did you listen to the pregame on the radio tonight? Someone called in and said the new NBA agreement is going to include a 20 year old clause which would keep most guys in college for two seasons. Might be rumor, but worth keeping an eye on it.

 

It's not looking like it will change that peron doesn't know what they are talking about. It might happen but not for this year.

Did you listen to the pregame on the radio tonight? Someone called in and said the new NBA agreement is going to include a 20 year old clause which would keep most guys in college for two seasons. Might be rumor, but worth keeping an eye on it.

 

It'll likely go through but not until after next season. It'll be the same for this upcoming draft, which means this years team can leave if they want.

Very impressive win tonight.The talent on this team is scary good. I was really impressed on how the Cats played on the defensive side, were much improved. Jones and Davis were incredible tonight, just dominated.

Saturday and UNC wil give us more of an idea where this team is and what they need to get to where we want to be.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

 

"The Commonwealth's Team"

Not bad, SvFan. Pretty neat clip. I would somewhat agree with what was said earlier. I wouldn't say that I haven't seen a game I'm "satisfied with," because I'm happy with a UK win in any fashion. However, I definitely haven't seen a totally "convincing" game that's showed me these players are national title contenders. Too many pieces operating by themselves at this point in the season, which could all change, but I just don't remember it to this extent in the past 2 Coach Cal seasons. There just seemed to be a bit more cohesion to previous teams, and I have faith it'll come. Just maybe not in time for UNC this Saturday.

I forget who said it, it might have been Ukmustangfan. Which I am sorry if it wasn't you, I can't remember. However I remember someone saying that MKG is better in every area than Miller except for shooting and he thought that was close too. Now after getting to see MKG play at the college level and not going off his hype that he had coming out. I don't know how anyone can say MKG is a better player RIGHT NOW than Miller. MKG's potential is much higher than Miller, however as a college player for this year IMO Miller is definitely better. I just thought that this should be brought up again, since this was a topic talked about earlier. This is something we can also once again talk about later in the year, especially as MKG gets more experience.

 

I love MKG and the energy he plays with. IMO he reminds me a lot of Liggins but with more talent and potential.

Loved his dunk tonight...it was insane. MKG does work everyday on his shot. If you notice he shoots in front of his face...needs to bring it to the side.

 

Not many good shooters bring it to the side. He need to bring it higher. I think part of his problem as well is that he shoots a lot of jumpers off of the dribble. He's not a good enough of a shooter to be able to do that consistently right now.

 

I said something last night about how its scary that this team hasn't even came close to touching its true potential. Our defense was scary good last night.

I forget who said it, it might have been Ukmustangfan. Which I am sorry if it wasn't you, I can't remember. However I remember someone saying that MKG is better in every area than Miller except for shooting and he thought that was close too. Now after getting to see MKG play at the college level and not going off his hype that he had coming out. I don't know how anyone can say MKG is a better player RIGHT NOW than Miller. MKG's potential is much higher than Miller, however as a college player for this year IMO Miller is definitely better. I just thought that this should be brought up again, since this was a topic talked about earlier. This is something we can also once again talk about later in the year, especially as MKG gets more experience.

 

I love MKG and the energy he plays with. IMO he reminds me a lot of Liggins but with more talent and potential.

 

Thank you...could have used your back up a week or too ago against UKMF haha! I'm sure he'll still defend his point, but at least you and me know that right now he is wrong haha!

 

I haven't looked at the box score, but I would think that I'd like the balance we saw in scoring last night. Might need a little more out of the three position (MKG and Miller). But Saturday is going to be a totally different style of game and I'm very excited for it.

I forget who said it, it might have been Ukmustangfan. Which I am sorry if it wasn't you, I can't remember. However I remember someone saying that MKG is better in every area than Miller except for shooting and he thought that was close too. Now after getting to see MKG play at the college level and not going off his hype that he had coming out. I don't know how anyone can say MKG is a better player RIGHT NOW than Miller. MKG's potential is much higher than Miller, however as a college player for this year IMO Miller is definitely better. I just thought that this should be brought up again, since this was a topic talked about earlier. This is something we can also once again talk about later in the year, especially as MKG gets more experience.

 

I love MKG and the energy he plays with. IMO he reminds me a lot of Liggins but with more talent and potential.

 

I actually think a lot of people underestimate Miller's potential to be completely honest. He is an explosive athlete, even though he doesn't show it much in games. It's there though. That combined with his 3 pt. shooting, ability to drive the lane, and good passing makes for NBA lottery potential. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that front, but I see that kind of talent in Miller.

 

GREAT game by Davis tonight. He is unbelievably good.

 

Also, 3 of the top 10 plays on SC were UK. Pretty cool.

I actually think a lot of people underestimate Miller's potential to be completely honest. He is an explosive athlete, even though he doesn't show it much in games. It's there though. That combined with his 3 pt. shooting, ability to drive the lane, and good passing makes for NBA lottery potential. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that front, but I see that kind of talent in Miller.

 

I'm not sure if he will make it to the lottery, but I do think he has a chance to be in the first round, and I'd be extremely surprised if he wasn't drafted at all.

I'm surprised no one has talked about Lamb. Kid's too smooth. He's just got a knack for scoring the basketball. He also rarely makes a dumb mistake or takes a dumb shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.