December 2, 201114 yr I'm surprised no one has talked about Lamb. Kid's too smooth. He's just got a knack for scoring the basketball. He also rarely makes a dumb mistake or takes a dumb shot. Every time the ball leaves his hands, I feel like it's going in. You're right about him playing smart too. He is and will continue to be one of the biggest reasons for this team's success.
December 2, 201114 yr [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: TSN6, width: 20%]St Johns[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]MIN[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FG[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FGA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]3P[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]3PA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FT[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FTA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]OR[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]DR[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]TOT[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]A[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]PF[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]ST[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]TO[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]BL[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]PTS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]God`sgift Achiuwa[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]38[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]15[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]10[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]18[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Phil Greene[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]29[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Maurice Harkless[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]35[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]12[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]10[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]10[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]16[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Nurideen Lindsey[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]20[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]D`Angelo Harrison[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]29[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Sir`Dominic Pointer[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]28[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]7[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Malik Stith[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]21[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]TEAM[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 20%]TEAM TOTALS[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]200[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]19[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]60[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]13[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]19[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]27[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]17[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]26[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]43[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]20[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]19[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]59[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 20%]PERCENTAGES[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]FG: 31.7%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]3PT: 15.4%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]FT: 70.4%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 4] [/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]TOTAL TO: 19[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 100%] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: TSN6, width: 20%]Kentucky[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]MIN[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FG[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FGA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]3P[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]3PA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FT[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]FTA[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]OR[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]DR[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]TOT[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]A[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]PF[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]ST[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]TO[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]BL[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%]PTS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Terrence Jones[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]32[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]7[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]12[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]11[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]16[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]26[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Michael Kidd-Gilchrist[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]22[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]7[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Anthony Davis[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]32[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]10[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]7[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]15[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]8[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]15[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Doron Lamb[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]35[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]11[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]16[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Marquis Teague[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]31[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Darius Miller[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]27[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]10[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]6[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Sam Malone[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Eloy Vargas[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]4[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]Brian Long[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 20%]Kyle Wiltjer[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]12[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]1[/TD] [TD=class: TSN5, width: 5%]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 20%]TEAM[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]3[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 5%]0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 20%]TEAM TOTALS[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]200[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]28[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]69[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]5[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]16[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]20[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]30[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]20[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]28[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]48[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]16[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]18[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]9[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]12[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]18[/TD] [TD=class: TSN4, width: 5%]81[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 20%]PERCENTAGES[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]FG: 40.6%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]3PT: 31.3%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]FT: 66.7%[/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 4] [/TD] [TD=class: TSN2, width: 5%, colspan: 3]TOTAL TO: 12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: TSN1, width: 100%] [/TD] [/TR] Read more: http://64.246.64.33/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=kentucky2&page=cbask/scores/final/boxscore.aspx?GAMEID=56276#ixzz1fNsfrw00
December 2, 201114 yr UK has played awful this year and haven't had a close game. If they would put a game together on the offensive end, they would beat teams senseless. I'm not complaining though, this is the most talented team we have had under Cal IMO. The Cats are going to be scary by seasons end.I am kind of your wavelength Cats. I think that is why I have not gotten overly excited yet because to me UK has not played all that well. I think they may be in for a reality check on Saturday - which to me is not that bad of a thing - but by season's end they should be really good.
December 2, 201114 yr I actually think a lot of people underestimate Miller's potential to be completely honest. He is an explosive athlete, even though he doesn't show it much in games. It's there though. That combined with his 3 pt. shooting, ability to drive the lane, and good passing makes for NBA lottery potential. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that front, but I see that kind of talent in Miller. GREAT game by Davis tonight. He is unbelievably good. Also, 3 of the top 10 plays on SC were UK. Pretty cool. I disagree. I think everyone recognizes Miller's potential and that is the reason why he's been such a frustrating player during his 3+ seasons at UK. At this point, we've got four solid (or better) offensive players in Jones, Lamb, Miller and Wiltjer. Teague, Davis and Gilchrist are pretty iffy unless they're shooting layups. Fortunately, Davis has the ability to score double digits with layups and dunks alone. I hope those guys can develop their offensive games a little bit as the season goes. Regardless, with the talent and athleticism they possess, the defense should be suffocating.
December 2, 201114 yr ^ Everyone is welcome. This happened almost right in front of me. I'm thankful to be sitting behind that goal in the second half, although I was on the opposite end from Jones' monster dunk in the first half. Atmosphere in Rupp last night was awesome, especially after Miller threw that one home. I remember watching the play unfold then thinking that MKG had just threw that one down then I was like wait he's not even in the game, then I went to, "Miller? Darius Miller just did that?" I think everyone in the building was shocked. Sick dunk for Darius, who knew he had as much flash as he showed last night. Not the typical boring fundamental Miller we are used to seeing, not letting the young pups show him up.
December 2, 201114 yr I said something last night about how its scary that this team hasn't even came close to touching its true potential. Our defense was scary good last night. 4 forced shot clock violations in the first half. Don't think I've ever seen that. Defense was suffocating all night long.
December 2, 201114 yr 4 forced shot clock violations in the first half. Don't think I've ever seen that. Defense was suffocating all night long. Honestly, I think it might have been five. Granted a lot of that is because St. John's was running down the clock, but still. I bet Rupp was definitely fun last night. Glad you got to see a high flying one. I didn't catch Sportscenter last night or this morning...and of our boys on there?
December 2, 201114 yr Honestly, I think it might have been five. Granted a lot of that is because St. John's was running down the clock, but still. I bet Rupp was definitely fun last night. Glad you got to see a high flying one. I didn't catch Sportscenter last night or this morning...and of our boys on there? I haven't really got to watch because I basically had to go straight to bed when I got home last night then go straight to work when I woke up. When I first got to work I did catch the actual highlight of last nights game on Sportscenter and it basically showed a lot of the first half blocks, a couple Davis oops, then the Darius dunk. I think I read up above somewhere though that somebody posted UK had 3 of the top 10 plays, I'm going to slip into the break room here in a minute and hope I can catch it and see for myself.
December 2, 201114 yr The Miller dunk was ridiculous. Kidd-Gilchrist needs to spend more time in the gym shooting mid-range jumpers until his arms are ready to fall off. Been saying Miller should be starting over him. Unless in transition or by the rim MKG struggles to score right now, it will come to him but its gonna take time. Darius is playing great and he is finally doing it consistently.
December 2, 201114 yr I haven't really got to watch because I basically had to go straight to bed when I got home last night then go straight to work when I woke up. When I first got to work I did catch the actual highlight of last nights game on Sportscenter and it basically showed a lot of the first half blocks, a couple Davis oops, then the Darius dunk. I think I read up above somewhere though that somebody posted UK had 3 of the top 10 plays, I'm going to slip into the break room here in a minute and hope I can catch it and see for myself. Here's top 10 from last night.
December 2, 201114 yr This entire regular season is pretty much going to be entertainment for UK fans. They'll make the tournament, they'll be a 1 or 2 seed....those are givens. We just have to sit back and watch them develop, sort of like last year. There were bumps in the road during the regular season, but by March, Cal had them playing like a final four team. By March I'm just hoping they'll be half as coached and mature as last year's squad. This team could be incredible if they'd just learn to run an offense more efficiently. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
December 2, 201114 yr This team is much further ahead of last years team. They may (or may not) lose Saturday but by the end of the season they will be the team to beat.
December 2, 201114 yr Here's top 10 from last night. Appreciate it. :thumb: Time I slipped into where the tvs are at here at work I realized it was Friday and they were doing Not Top Ten instead of SC Top Ten plays.
December 2, 201114 yr Here's top 10 from last night. Thanks so much for posting...really appreciate it!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.