Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 St. John's 59

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little bit of a size advantage; impressive win for the Cats though.

The thing I both like and dislike about this team, is that I still haven't seen them play a game I'm satisfied with. Other than the easy alley-oops, they rarely look great on offense, and they have a TON of offensive talent. The face that that they're still winning by 10+ every night is scary.

 

If they can put it all together before they all leave....

I believe the spread was 23 points. Tough call on the offensive goaltending in the final minutes for anyone who took the Cats to cover. :D

The Miller dunk was ridiculous. Kidd-Gilchrist needs to spend more time in the gym shooting mid-range jumpers until his arms are ready to fall off.

I believe the spread was 23 points. Tough call on the offensive goaltending in the final minutes for anyone who took the Cats to cover. :D

 

If anyone bet the CATS to cover this one, they know nothing about sports betting. With UNC looming, this was all Johnnies +23.

The Miller dunk was ridiculous. Kidd-Gilchrist needs to spend more time in the gym shooting mid-range jumpers until his arms are ready to fall off.

 

Loved his dunk tonight...it was insane. MKG does work everyday on his shot. If you notice he shoots in front of his face...needs to bring it to the side.

  • Author
If anyone bet the CATS to cover this one, they know nothing about sports betting. With UNC looming, this was all Johnnies +23.

 

Considering it was extremely lucky it wasn't more than 23 I'd say your wrong. I had SJU so I was happy :).

I agree about MKG, he needs serious work on his shot if he's going to be content hoisting up jumpers. How does everyone view the potential matchups against UNC in the paint? I'm guessing you put Davis on their top scorer and let Jones pound on the thin PF?

I got close, 84-60 in the prediction thread.

 

UK's got to knock down more outside attempts against stronger competition...such as this Saturday. They missed too many wide open looks tonight, but made up for it with points in the paint.

I got UK's points right--81.

 

Davis was a monster tonight. 15, 15, 8 is some kind of line. Really thought he & Jones were as aggressive on the glass as they've been all year.

 

Miller's dunk was just nasty. Thought MKG's from the previous game would be the highlight dunk of the year. It may still be, but Miller's is right there too.

Shabazz tweet tonight............."My UK boys up by 20 with 3 mins to go and still running that's what I like to see !!!!!!"

Shabazz tweet tonight............."My UK boys up by 20 with 3 mins to go and still running that's what I like to see !!!!!!"

 

With one & done likely staying, a Shabazz commitment is urgent for UK.

UK has played awful this year and haven't had a close game. If they would put a game together on the offensive end, they would beat teams senseless. I'm not complaining though, this is the most talented team we have had under Cal IMO. The Cats are going to be scary by seasons end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.