Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNLV 90 North Carolina 80

Featured Replies

Takes a little luster off of next Saturday. UNC just never seemed to get going all the way.

Big time win for the Rebels

I really wanted UNC to be #1 for when we play them. Oh well. I guess you can't complain about being #1.

Dang, I didn't think there was anyway anyone would beat me on posting this. Darn you! Lol.

UNC 60% from the free throw line ouch. Missed 13 free throws.

If you have won a NCAA championship you shouldn't be allowed to rush the court.

Same here.

 

I was pulling for UNC in this one. Really wanted to see 1 and 2 go at it In Rupp next weekend.

I wouldn't pull for UNC if they were playing an intrasquad scrimmage. Heck with the Tar Heels. Go UNLV!

 

UK is the new No. 1 and UNC still sucks.

Just heard they have some of those "UK #1" shirts hot off the press, similar to the '09-'10 model! :jump:

I'm not gonna lie, this sucks. UK is way way too easy to game plan for. I see UK losing by 13.

Instead of UNC 1 UK 2 it will probably be UK 1 UNC 3. And lets not forget UNC has #11 Wisconsin and UK has St. John's before Saturday.

This one was bittersweet. I really wanted UNC and UK to be #1 and 2 when they played. I can't say it hurt me to see the Heels lose though.

 

UNLV was really impressive with how they kept attacking the press until the end. I kept thinking that they'd let up in an attempt to milk clock and allow Carolina to come back, but they just kept pushing it.

 

They got several offensive boards on their quick shots before Carolina could get back on defense.

 

Hopefully, the Wildcats can do take advantage of some of this stuff.

Marshall has one of the worst looking three point shots I've seen. I still don't think UNC has the perimeter play to win six straight in March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.