Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNLV 90 North Carolina 80

Featured Replies

Believe me the Tar Heels will be up for the Cats now.

 

I agree.

Like most everybody said I wanted them to stay #1 for the UK game to set up the 1/2 matchup but I am okay with Kentucky being the number one team. I'm going to the game Thursday so I am excited its the first game for them as the #1 ranked team.

 

 

UNLV had it going last night. They were running their offense so efficiently and were getting each other lots of good looks. Stanback was killing them with the deep ball. Me and my buddies had some good fun during all of that. "Whoa, Staaaaaaaannn Baaaaaackk!". Main thing is though like a lot of their games this season UNC was just getting murdered on the boards, the one cat had 18 by himself (forgot his name but he is top 3 in rebounding so far this year). Second chance buckets and a crisply ran offense doomed Carolina. Instead of pounding the air out of the ball and allowing the Heels a chance to get going and get back into it UNLV just continued to pour it on. If the play like that in March they will be a tough out for somebody. Rebs have great guard play, size that can shoot from perimeter (Stanback) and they have a couple dominant post presences.

 

 

 

 

UNC still getting killed on the boards. Marshall had some excellent finds last night but outside of Barnes they couldn't ever find that consistent scoring threat. Marshall is a great QB out on the floor and is quite possibly the best passer in college basketball but he is not a threat from the offensive end. If you can keep Henson and Zeller in check and hit the boards tough UNC is very beatable.

I'm not understand why everyone was so excited for a 1 vs. 2 matchup when UK and UNC plays? It's still a top 5 game.

 

I'm ecstatic that UNC lost.

This one was bittersweet.

 

Yep. Carolina losing is always a good thing for me, but I was looking forward to them being ranked #1 & #2....and both undefeated as well.

I'd probably root for North Korea in a game with North Carolina or Duke, but it would have been nice to see UK be the one to knock the Heels out of #1 on Dec 3rd. UNC will more than likely drop to 3rd or 4th.

I'm not understand why everyone was so excited for a 1 vs. 2 matchup when UK and UNC plays? It's still a top 5 game.

 

I'm ecstatic that UNC lost.

 

1 vs 2 matchups are cool. That's all.

I'm not understand why everyone was so excited for a 1 vs. 2 matchup when UK and UNC plays? It's still a top 5 game.

 

I'm ecstatic that UNC lost.

 

:thumb: I agree. 1 vs 2 in early December ... whoop ti do. It's December. UK won't be half the team this Saturday that they will be in March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.